Senior Advanced Software Engineer
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Launch innovations in nearly every commercial and defense
aircraft platformHoneywell changes the way the world works. For
more than 130 years, we've solved the toughest customer
challenges through a rare combination of our industrial expertise
innovations in groundbreaking software and technology, and
automation. This perfection is built on a foundation of
diversity and driving a performance culture that values integrity
and ethics.Are you ready to help us make the future? We lead with
software and innovation. Whether we're turning mustard seeds into
quantum algorithms, or making taxis fly, our software engineering
team is home
to the world's leading technological talent. We want software
engineers who not only have a solid
foundation in coding, development, designing, testing, and even
who also have a passion for empowering the world and making it a
for everyone - today and tomorrow.Key Responsibilities:
- -This role involves low level SW development and
for microcontroller and multiprocessor-based System-on-Chip (SoC)
- Developing and integrating device drivers.
- Develop Board Support Packages (BSP) for Real-Time
Systems (RTOS) to support boot and initial.
- Develop device drivers for communication interface buses,
such as PCIe, Serial I/O, IEEE-488 or MIL-STD-1553.
- Bring-up of software on new hardware.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and
- Utilize JTAG debugging tools.
- Develop or use test frameworks and develop test scripts for
HW/SW integration and regression testings.
- Work in small or large cross-functional
development teams.REVCOGSCLW22YOU MUST HAVE:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Software Engineering or
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in software development.
- 3+ years of C/C++ programming languages experience.
- Embedded software development on ARM or PowerPC based
microcontrollers or microprocessors.
- Utilizing and developing embedded device drivers and BSPs
for commercial RTOS.
- Maintaining software under software version control
such as GIT, ClearCase, or SubVersion.
- Utilizing software issue tracking systems, such as
Jira or ClearQuest.
- Candidates must be U.S. citizen due to ITAR. - WE VALUE:
- Experience in Eclipse-based, cross compilation integrated
software development environments to build and debug software on
- Developing software using application frameworks, such as
Quantum Leaps QP/C, or opensource software is a plus.
- Ada, Python or Perl is a plus.
- Past Subject Matter Expert on embedded software concepts,
practices, and procedures.
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
using waterfall, agile, or hybridprocesses.
- Some knowledge of commercial static code analysis and
structural coverage tools.
- Candidate must be willing to relocate to Clearwater, FL to
support onsite lab integration and testing.#LI-Remote
- JOB ID: req370439
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 13350 US Hwy 19 N,Clearwater,Florida,33764,United
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.Honeywell
is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be
considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national
origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Clearwater , Senior Advanced Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!