Software Engineer II
Posted on: November 19, 2022
About the Company:Since opening its first store in 1975, Pinch A
Penny, A POOLCORP Company,has become the largest franchised retail
pool, patio and spa company. This first store evolved into a
full-time, full-service retail pool supply store offering
everything needed to operate and enjoy a swimming pool or spa. With
our rapid growth we have been able to hire over 300 employees from
Marketing directors, sales associates to machine operators and
maintenance mechanics. We are proud to serve our community and be
an employer of choice. We believe in recognizing our employees for
their hard work and encourage work-life balance.Benefits:At
PinchAPenny/ POOLCORP you'll find plenty of excellent career
advancement and training opportunities to support your career
growth. Our generous benefits package includes medical, dental,
vision, prescription coverage, 401 (k) with 4% company match,
education reimbursement, paid time off, and more! As a company, we
value integrity, trust, diversity, and ingenuity in everything we
do, including our employees. Our family-oriented, hometown culture
is supported by a stable, growing company - giving you the best of
all worlds.Pay Range: $80k-$120kAbout the Role:The position reports
directly to the IT Project Manager and is responsible for the
design, development, and maintenance of custom developed software
applications for the various business divisions under POOLCORP.
- Provide clear technical documentation and release notes
- Make use of SQL databases
- Produce custom applications using .NET
- Test and debug applications
- Learn new development, technologies and IT guidelines
- 50% new development and 50% existing legacy application
- Capable of providing support via telephone, remote software or
on-site when required
- Store visits, as required
- Any other duties, as assigned. Candidate Requirements:
- Thorough knowledge of the software development life cycle
including requirements gathering, development and testing
- An Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or
related developmental technology required.
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in the software
development life cycle required. Specific technologies required
- Knowledge of basic business and accounting practices necessary.
Excellent interpersonal skills required.
- Requires approximately 10% travel.
- Web Service development experience is necessary, knowledge of
RESTful web service is required.Physical Requirements: The physical
requirements described here are representative of those that must
be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this
- While performing the duties of this position, the associate is
regularly required to sit and use hands to operate a computer,
calculator and file papers.
- The associate is frequently required to talk and hear in
reference to interacting with other departments and customers.
- Required to walk and climb stairs.
- May be required to lift up to 40 pounds.
- May be required to travel locally
- The noise level in the work environment is usually
quiet.Qualification Requirements:Hard Skill Level Years' Experience
Requirement C# Intermediate 5 years + Must HaveMVC 4+ Intermediate
3 years + Must HaveRestful Web Services Intermediate 3 years + Must
HaveT-SQL Intermediate 5 years + Must HaveVisual Studio 2015+
PreferredCSS Junior 2 years + PreferredJQuery Junior 1-2 years A
PlusVSO/GitHub Junior 1-2 years PreferredSoft Skill LevelSDLC
Experience Intermediate to Expert (Needs to have completed the
cycle (not just prototype development)App Architecture Junior to
Keywords: POOLCORP, Clearwater , Software Engineer II, IT / Software / Systems , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!