Supv I, Technical Services
Posted on: August 7, 2022
This is where you save and sustain lives At Baxter, we are
deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter,
your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. Youll
feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our
work improves outcomes for millions of patients.Baxters products
and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in
clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered
significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.Together,
we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each
other. This is where you can do your best work.Join us at the
intersection of saving and sustaining lives where your purpose
accelerates our mission.Summary:Responsible for implementing and
supervising daily activities and personnel in a servicing
environment to ensure goals and project deadlines are met while
maintaining compliance with current good manufacturing practices
(GMPs) and environmental health and safety (EHS) guidelines. This
position works closely with engineering and quality to assure
successful implementation of new product servicing, change control
to existing products/processes and works on product/process cost
savings.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains a mindset that all accidents can be prevented and
works pro-actively to achieve zero harm in the workplace.
- Adheres to all environmental, health and safety policies and
procedures, including any department specific requirements.
- Supervises the daily operations to assure the flow of material
in an efficient manner.
- Facilitates and verifies appropriate training for employees in
the area (including but not limited to GMP, job skills and
- Identifies, prioritizes and provides resources in area to
assist the operations manager to meet Servicing expectations.
- Ensures compliance with all GMP rules, product documentation,
specifications, SOPs, and FDA requirements as required.
- Conducts regular ACE check-ins, interviews, hires, coaches,
motivates, evaluates, develops and disciplines staff.
- Evaluates operational quality, efficiency, and drives
- Resolves technical, material and GMP problems that may impact
customer satisfaction and/or the business.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Qualifications: To perform
this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and leadership skills with ability
to interface well with other departments and lead effectively and
efficiently in a team environment.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Strong professional writing skills and ability to prepare
- Ability to understand GMPs and other regulatory guidelines
applicable to the areas of responsibility.
- Interact with all levels of personnel to analyze and solve
problems related to Distribution, Production, Quality,
documentation, and personnel issues.
- Collect and analyze data and information to determine paths for
process improvement and potential root cause/corrective
- Ability to respond to detailed inquiries and present
information to groups and senior management.
- May be required to supervise multiple groups/shifts.Education
and/or Experience: HS diploma or equivalent required1-3 years of
supervisory experience in a regulated distribution or production
environmentORBachelors degree (preferred) with zero years of
experienceBachelors degree required for ongoing career
progressionThe successful candidate for this job may be required to
verify that he or she has been vaccinated against COVID-19, subject
to reasonable accommodations for individuals with medical
conditions or religious beliefs that prevent vaccination, and in
accordance with applicable law.Equal Employment OpportunityBaxter
is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender,
national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or
any other legally protected characteristic. Reasonable
AccommodationsBaxter is committed to working with and providing
reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities
globally. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you
need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or
interview process, please click on the here and let us know the
nature of your request along with your contact
information.Recruitment Fraud NoticeBaxter has discovered incidents
of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter
employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job
seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial
information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our .
Keywords: Baxter, Clearwater , Supv I, Technical Services, IT / Software / Systems , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!