CNC Programmer / Machinist
Company: Cameron Craig Group
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Programs CNC lathes, mills and mill-turn centers with CAD/CAM. Sets
up and operates manual and CNC lathes and mills. Edit CNC programs.
Computer related activities. Performs maintenance on
- Programs CNC machines from solid drawing files using
- Set up and runs computer controlled (CNC) machinery.
- Edits programs to optimize the process or correct errors and
ensure current versions reside on the network.
- Inspects own parts to assure conformance to
- Sets up and runs manual lathes and mills.
- Creates and revises work processes.
- Ensures tool inventories of job boxes are maintained.
- Performs maintenance and cleaning of machinery.
- Operates within ISO 9001 requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned or directed.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Experience programming lathes, mills and mill-turn centers with
- Thorough comprehension of geometric dimensions and tolerances
(GD+T), specifications, and blueprints symbols.
- Ability to set up and run manual and CNC equipment primarily
lathes, mills and mill/turn centers.
- In-depth experience with common measuring tools and techniques
used in machining.
- Extensive knowledge of mechanics, shop mathematics, metal
properties, layout and machining procedures.
- Ability to read and edit G-Code.
- Proficient with Windows and Office applications including
Outlook and Word.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities efficiently and
- Understanding of ISO 9001 quality system requirements.
High School diploma or equivalent required. A minimum of four (4)
years machining experience with CNC and manual mills and lathes or
a combination of training and experience is required. Experience is
to include CNC Mill/Turn machining centers. A minimum of one (1)
year experience with CAD/CAM, Esprit is preferred.
Keywords: Cameron Craig Group, Clearwater , CNC Programmer / Machinist, IT / Software / Systems , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!