Senior/Lead Mulesoft Developer (Remote)
Company: System One
Posted on: April 2, 2021
System One--has an immediate opening for a Senior/Lead Mulesoft
Developer to join a large client of ours based in Clearwater, FL.
This is a contract-to-hire based opportunity and will be 100%
Ideal candidates will have extensive Mulesoft development
experience, the ability to interact with business stakeholders to
uncover additional information/specs, and lead a small team.
*We are unable to submit 3rd party candidates, or those who
currently require VISA sponsorship.*
If interested, please email Matt McDill, at
- Responsible for implementing part or all of the technical
solution, in accordance with an agreed technical design.
- Responsible for providing a detailed technical design for
- Provide technical support in the development and continual
improvement of service.
- Understands a broad spectrum of technology in order to provide
part or all of a detailed technical design, which meets customer
- Works with and under the direction of the Data Analytics
Manager and with customer nominated representatives. Liaises with
Technical Architect as appropriate.
- Provides technical support and input on the application of
technology to a defined business segment. Develop and maintain
effective working relationships with team members.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of
various experience level. Qualifications
- 8+ years of software development experience
- 3+ years of experience working as a senior/lead developer in
Mulesoft product Suite/Anypoint Platform
- Experience in building complex Mule Flows, Scopes, Error
Handling strategies, Message Filters, Validation, Transformation,
Message Enricher and Flow Controls.
- Experience using mule connectors like DB, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP,
FILE, SFTP, JMS, Salesforce etc as a part of integration
- Hands on experience with Mule4 and/or Mule 3.7+ with both
on-premises servers and CloudHub.
- Experience with full project life cycle, requirement analysis,
design, development, test and support.
- Expert knowledge in XML, SOAP, WSDL, RAML
- Hands on experience in large scale API and SOA design,
development, and deployment.
- Experience with API management technology
- Experience with common enterprise security protocols
- Have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication
skills with leadership capability.
- Prior leadership experience either in a true management role or
taking the lead within a team
- Strong competency around MS SQL Server
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented concepts and design
patterns and prior work with OO languages (Java, Ruby, C#, C++,
etc) Preferred Skills And Education
- Certification in Mulesoft
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
Keywords: System One, Clearwater , Senior/Lead Mulesoft Developer (Remote), IT / Software / Systems , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!