Salesforce Software Engineer
Posted on: May 9, 2020
US-FL-ClearwaterJob_ID 2020-1173# of Openings 1Category
(ISC)-- -- is an international, nonprofit membership association
for information security leaders. We're committed to helping our
members learn, grow and thrive by providing world-class
certification programs, education & training, and professional
development opportunities that inspire a safe and secure cyber
world. With more than 150,000 certified members, we empower
professionals who touch every aspect of information security.
The Salesforce Software Engineer collaborates with a talented
software engineering team, building custom association management
software solutions. This role will help enhance our Salesforce
implementations with requirements from business stakeholders and
input from management and senior engineers.
- Participate in a primarily remote software engineering team
operating under scrum and agile principles.
Aura, and Lightning Web Components, for custom Salesforce
- Utilize source control, specifically Git and Bitbucket, for
- Participate in code review exercises with peers, validating and
ensuring quality of all code meets standards.
- Monitor and resolve automated build failures that occur due to
- Customize the Salesforce application, delivering high-quality
- Develop code on the Salesforce Lightning Platform within
standards and best practices.
- Log, report, and resolve Salesforce application issues with
Salesforce premier support and third-party system integrators for
maintenance & configuration support.
- Regularly review solutions to ensure continued business
- Strong understanding of how to map business processes within
- Create implementation and user documentation for implemented
custom functionality within the Salesforce platform and it's
- Remain current on Salesforce best practices, technologies, and
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- At least 3 years of Software Engineering experience in a
professional work environment
- Requires a minimum of 2 years Salesforce experience
- 2 years of experience writing Apex or similar object-oriented
- Intermediate level experience with complete Software
- Strong familiarity with Source control, including knowledge of
git and bitbucket
- Team task tracking tool proficiency, e.g. Jira
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I, preferred
- Ability to demonstrate and support the 5 Company Core Values:
Integrity, Excellence, Unity, Accountability, Agility.
- Strong oral/written communication, presentation, and
organizational skills. Must have the ability to articulate complex
problems in simple, business-relevant terms
- Ability to manage multiple objectives and tasks
- Keen attention to details, time frames, and results
- Understands the impact of work on other areas of the
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Physical & Mental:
- Work in an office environment using dual monitor computer
- Work extended hours or overtime, when necessary including
occasional evening and weekend work to meet deadlines, deploy
changes, or test changes
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard,
mouse, and other computer components
- Up to 15% travel required
- Sitting for extended periods
- Lifting and transporting objects between 10 - 25 pounds - i.e.
computers and peripherals
Keywords: (ISC)2, Clearwater , Salesforce Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!