Software Developer Engineer in Test (SDET)
Posted on: May 5, 2020
KnowBe4, Inc. is a high growth information security company. We
are the world's largest provider of new-school security awareness
training and simulated phishing. KnowBe4 was created to help
organizations manage the ongoing problem of social engineering.
Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4's platform
to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable
them to make better security decisions, every day.
We have ranked a best place to work for women, millennials, and in
technology nationwide by Fortune Magazine as well as #1 or #2 in
The Tampa Bay Top Workplaces Survey for the last five years. We
have also had 27 record-setting quarters in a row.
The Software Developer Engineer in Test is responsible for
designing and implementing scalable and well-written automation
frameworks that ensure our KnowBe4 platform is released with the
utmost quality and efficiency.
- Design and develop automation framework in an agile development
- Build and scale CI/CD automation pipelines, using
- Create and implement automation regression suites for
- Develop testing programs that address areas such as database
impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing,
error or bug retests, or usability
- Document software defects using JIRA bug tracking
- Use Test Case management tools such as Zephyr to execute and
track test cycles per release.
- Oversee the bug resolution efforts and track successes
- Design and maintain Quality Assurance Automation, AWS
infrastructure, and various micro-services
- 3+ years developing in any Object Oriented language (C#, Java,
Ruby, .Net, Python, etc.)
- 3+ years experience with test automation disciplines,
methodology, and tools
- Demonstrated experience within the software industry, software
test engineering concepts and processes
- Strong understanding of software design patterns and
- Solid understanding of relational database structures, indexes,
theories, principles, and practices
- Able to leverage structured formats like JSON, YAML, XML and
related technologies to build scalable, testable RESTful
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) a plus
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may
be part of your hiring procedure.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.
Keywords: KnowBe4, Clearwater , Software Developer Engineer in Test (SDET), IT / Software / Systems , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!