Sr. Salesforce Developer
Company: Rand Worldwide, Inc
Posted on: December 5, 2019
Company DescriptionAre you seeking an opportunity to work for an
innovative company with their eyes on the future? A leader in its
field? A company who strives to build longstanding relationships
with its employees and clients? Then look no further than Rand
Worldwide and come grow with us.Job DescriptionWe are looking for a
self-motivated, passionate, detail oriented, Sr. Salesforce
Developer to join our team in either Mississauga or Tampa. The
overriding responsibility of the role is the development and
maintenance of custom Salesforce based business systems
applications. The developer will be using his/her understanding of
advanced Salesforce functionality and APEX development skills to
solve business problems and create customized solutions. This
position works closely with Business Systems Analysts, as well as
other developers.What will you be responsible for?
- Business Systems application development within Salesforce in
support of sales, services and finance.
- Develop and maintain integrations with other systems through
API's and Web Services.
- Work will include development work with VisualForce, APEX, as
well as automations using ProcessBuilder and similar tools.
- Juggle multiple projects as needed to meet milestone or deliver
- Work with business analysts to develop realistic project plans,
expected outcomes, costs, and risks.
- During project development communicate with project management
and business leaders as needed to ensure projects meet expected
- Handle data transformations using bulk tools like DemandTools
- Assist in creation of training material for newly created
applications as needed.
- 2nd level application support or high level Salesforce
administration as needed.QualificationsWho are we looking for?
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or related field preferred, or
demonstrated skills in field
- Strong knowledge of business systems administration, on
platforms such as Salesforce or NetSuite
- 3 to 5 years of Salesforce development experience (APEX and
- In-depth knowledge of standard Salesforce. capabilities e.g.,
ProcessBuilder and Approval Processes.
- Experience integrating Salesforce.com with other systems
through the use of APIs, REST and other Web Services.
- Experience working with a SaaS / subscription-based sales
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as
- Salesforce Developer certification preferred.
- Salesforce Administrator certification preferred.Additional
InformationAbout Rand: Rand Worldwide is a leading provider of
Autodesk design and engineering solutions including CAD software
and technology expertise to companies across North America. We are
an Autodesk Platinum Partner and the largest Authorized Training
Center (ATC) Partner in North America.
- INTEGRITY We are honest, ethical, straight forward people in
dealing with our employees, our customers, and our
- TEAMWORK Every team member is important to the success of our
- COMMUNICATION We listen to our people, our clients and our
- INNOVATION We think and act creatively. We help our clients to
be innovative through leveraging technology and approaches that
ensure their success.Are you up for a new challenge?Visit us at for
more information.We thank all applicants in advance for their
interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will
be contacted. Must be authorized to work in the U.S for any
employer without company sponsorship. Visit us at for more
information.We thank all applicants in advance for their interest,
but only those applicants who are to be considered will be
contacted. Must be authorized to work in the U.S or Canada for any
employer without company sponsorship.We celebrate employment equity
and diversity! We encourage applications from all qualified
individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of disability,
race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran
status or any other basis protected under federal, state,
provincial or local laws.We are committed to providing reasonable
accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require
reasonable accommodation during the application process, we will
work with you to meet your needs. Please send all inquiries
regarding accommodations to . Be sure to include your name, the job
you are interested in, and the accommodation you are
Keywords: Rand Worldwide, Inc, Clearwater , Sr. Salesforce Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!