Posted on: September 24, 2022
OVERVIEW: The Payroll Specialist is responsible for processing
payroll in an accurate, consistent and timely (ACT) manner. The
payroll specialist must also be able to communicate effectively
with team members in the accounting department and stores by
assisting team members with questions pertaining to payroll.
* Process biweekly and weekly payrolls using UltiPro HRIS system in
an accurate, consistant, and timely manner.
* Ensure time records are complete, accurate, and approved in
accordance with established deadlines.
* Run all analytic reports to include but not limited to errors and
exceptions reports, timesheet status reports, and PTO request
* Send email reminders to the managers and time approvers for any
unapproved time. Follow up with phone call if necessary.
* Export timesheet in WFM by the deadline date and time.
* Import time file into the Ultipro core payroll system and balance
the hours utilizing balance spreadsheet and standard reports.
* Review WFM time reporting records to ensure time is properly
approved by the team member's Manager. Notify HR if Admin is
* Provide accurate audit trail for all manual edits in WFM and
* Complete the balance sheet for each payroll processed to ensure
payroll was complete and accurate. Maintain support for balance
sheet in standard folders.
* View all analytic reports in the Payroll Gateway, partner with HR
to resolve any identified issue.
* Run all Pre-open reports and document any descpencies on the
* Run Wage Details, Total Liability, Collection Details reports to
ensure the integrity of the payroll. Document any varanices.
* Create custom UltiPro reports as needed.
* Answer team member questions and troubleshoot issues.
* Support year-end tax reconciliations and reporting
* Review and issue W2's.
* Produce payroll information needed to analyze compensation
history and comparisons.
* Review user files and ensure only active team members are
* Maintain Payroll Processes Manual so it is up to date
* Maintain and update Checklist and Agenda
* Cross train your back up
* Other duties as assigned.
KEY RESULT AREAS:
* Accurate, consistent and timely payroll processing in accordance
with established deadlines and policies.
* Effective communication to all team members and outside
* Respond in a professional and timely manner to all payroll
* Ensure payroll information is kept confidential at all times.
* Organize and maintain payroll filing systems.
Keywords: MarineMax, Clearwater , Payroll Specialist, Human Resources , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!