Posted on: January 12, 2022
FrankCrum is a Top Workplace!
The FrankCrum "Family of Employer Solutions" began in 1981 when The
Great American Temporary Service was founded. Over the years, Frank
W. Crum, Jr. renamed the staffing company from Crum Staffing to
now, FrankCrum Staffing. FrankCrum Staffing has grown to become a
national company that specializes in contract, temporary to
permanent and direct hire staffing with a unique combination of
personal care and technology. We help businesses secure the very
best talent for temporary jobs, entry level and permanent
positions. We cultivate a large network of thoroughly screened and
qualified applicants who we carefully match to the unique needs of
each client company.
The Role You'll Play to Create Success
We are eager to announce a full-time Recruiting Assistant position
filled with many exciting opportunities! In this role, you will
have the opportunity to impact the FrankCrum business everyday by
performing clerical and recruiting support.
- Answers phones, transfers calls, assists callers, retrieves
branch voicemail messages and communicates to appropriate team
- Format resumes for Recruiters
- Staffs reception desk by greeting visitors and applicants,
notifying team of visitor/applicant arrival.
- Performs the applicant registration process to completion.
- Performs I-9 authorizations, criminal background checks,
verifies employment history, schedules pre-employment drug screens,
skill testing, and other activities to support the recruitment
- Assists with the weekly payroll process upon request.
- Sources for candidates and assists with creating positions and
matches; ensures information is correct including pay rate, bill
rates, workers' compensation codes, pay groups, invoice groups and
- Assists with sending assignment confirmations.
- Assists with promoting job openings and filling job
- Performs data entry, filing, scanning, and copying.
Attributes We Seek
Keys to success in this position include exceptional customer
service, written, listening and communication skills combined with
Our Competitive Benefits
Along with this great opportunity, FrankCrum also provides
exceptional benefits from top carriers including:
- Health Insurance is $0 paycheck cost for employee's coverage
and only $150/month for family!
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability and Term Life Insurance at no cost to the
- Long Term Disability and Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Supplemental insurance plans such as Accidental, Critical
Illness, Hospital Indemnity, Legal Services and Pet Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan where FrankCrum matches 100% of the
first 4% the employee contributes, and the employee is immediately
vested in the employer match
- Employee Assistance Program at no cost to the employee
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical and Dependent Care
- Health Savings Account funded by FrankCrum
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Education reimbursement up to $5,250 tax free per calendar
- PTO cash out
- Tickets at Work and access to the Corporate America Family
- Employee and client referral bonus program
- Paid volunteer time
What's Special About FrankCrum
FrankCrum, a family-owned business-to-business entity since 1981 is
made of several companies: FrankCrum Corporate (a professional
employer organization), FrankCrum Staffing, Frank Winston Crum
Insurance Company, and the FrankCrum Insurance Agency - all based
in Clearwater, Florida. This "family of employer solutions" employs
approximately 400 people who serve over 4,000 clients throughout
the United States. FrankCrum employees are trained to deliver high
value through exceptional customer service and treat clients and
coworkers like family. By living by our Brand Pillars of Integrity,
Affinity, and Prosperity, employees are recognized at quarterly
events for exceptional customer service and milestones in
The FrankCrum headquarters spans 14 acres and includes a cafe,
subsidized for employees. Menus include made-to-order breakfast,
hot lunch options and even dinners that can be ordered to-go, all
at very affordable prices. The cafe also plays host to monthly
birthday and anniversary celebrations, eating and costume contests,
and yearly holiday parties. Through the input of its own employees,
The Tampa Bay Times has recognized FrankCrum as a Top Place to Work
for more than 10 years in a row! FrankCrum also supports several
community efforts through Trinity Caf--, the Homeless Empowerment
Program, and Clearwater Free Clinic!
If you want to play this role to positively impact our client's
day-to-day business, then apply now!
FrankCrum is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not
discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color,
creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and
pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression
(including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status,
military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability,
genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by
applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: FrankCrum, Clearwater , Recruiting Assistant, Human Resources , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!