Utility Worker / Dishwasher
Company: Beachview Restaurant
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Provides excellent guest service in an efficient, courteous
professional manner; following standards of friendly hospitality
while adhering to guidelines and procedures. Is responsible for the
cleanliness of the kitchen, as well as, the usage and organization
The Company associates have access to guestrooms and property,
character traits of honesty and trustworthiness are essential to
this position. Therefore, associates must pass the appropriate
security clearance, per company policy.
- Experience in similar capacities: lodging, housing, hospitals,
care facilities all helpful, not mandatory.
- High school diploma or equivalent of GED preferred.
- Maintain state food certifications as applicable. SUMMARY OF
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Must be able to perform major life activities: Standing, lifting,
bending, learning, reading, concentrating, thinking, and
For this position specifically:
- Must be able to push or pull 60 pounds and lift and/or carry 60
- Must be able to stand for eight hours, bend, stretch,
- Must be able to see and hear.
- Must be able to speak and read English, the ability to
communicate in another language may be helpful.
- Must display professionalism, honesty and trustworthiness at
all times. REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Proper cleaning, organization and handling of dishes, flatware
and kitchen utensils.
- Keeping sanitation and cost controls.
- Safety and security measures.
- Chemicals and water temperatures.Skills:
- Work within productivity standards.
- Follow cleaning procedures in the company systematic
- Must be able to work alone without direct supervision.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Comply to all standards.
- Be able to multi task, remain service centric.
- Communicate professionally with guests and co-workers.
- Report or correct any hazardous conditions observed
immediately. SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
- Set up work station as required: dish machine, chemical levels,
- Operate equipment as manufacturer intended to include:
cleaning, wiping outside of machines, requesting maintenance
assistance for repairs and temperatures etc.
- Clean equipment such as hoods, filters, steam tables, bus
tables, carts, ovens and grills.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area including
- Have a thorough knowledge of emergency procedures.
- May set up meeting rooms if applicable, handle guest issues and
housemen duties when assigned.
- Other duties as assigned, of which the associate is capable of
performing as needs arise in the hotel. WORKING CONDITIONS/SPECIAL
Standing, walking for long periods of time while maintaining a
friendly professional image. Be flexible in regard to work
schedule. Be available as necessary 24/7, weekends and
POSITIONS FOR POSSIBLE ADVANCEMENT
Before the next promotion, this person should train her/his
replacement. The ability to teach skills and competencies will
enhance leadership skills in preparation for further promotion.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list
of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel
so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties
outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time as
Keywords: Beachview Restaurant, Clearwater , Utility Worker / Dishwasher, Hospitality & Tourism , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!