Baker (full-time & Part-time)
Company: Compass Group USA Inc
Posted on: September 24, 2022
* We are hiring immediately for Full-Time & Part-Time BAKER
* Location: Mease Life 700 Mease Manor Dunedin FL 34698 Note:
online applications accepted only.
* Schedule: Schedule Varies, more details upon interview!
* Requirement: No Experience Necessary, willing to train!
* Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
Positions at this location require proof of COVID-19 vaccination,
boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law,
applicants who are offered a position for this location may be
asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum
business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally
recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text
messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you
apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message
and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help.
Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our
success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
With a marked focus on senior living, Unidine delivers custom
culinary programs centered on diamond service, scratch cooking, and
a holistic health & wellness approach to dining. We embrace
culinary integrity and innovation to craft invigorating,
nourishing, and memorable meals with high quality local, seasonal,
and responsibly sourced ingredients and products. As a boutique
food and dining management service, we specialize in tailored,
creative solutions to serve discerning clients and their clientele
Summary: Prepares baked goods according to recipes and production
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Bake breads, pies, cakes, cookies and other pastries as necessary
per the provided production and catering sheets; assists in
production planning to meet daily requirements.
* Ensures proper food preparation by utilizing approved recipes,
following prescribed production standards and use of proper
* Assists with the completion of production records to include
waste tracking, used/unused portions and product shortages; informs
supervisor when supplies are low.
* Ensures proper presentation, food quality, portion control and
maintenance of proper serving temperatures.
* Maintains sanitation and orderliness of all equipment, supplies
and utensils within work area.
* Handles foods items appropriately and with all safety regulations
in mind during preparation and service.
* Cleans equipment and workstation thoroughly before leaving the
area for other assignments. Keeps display equipment clean and free
* Interacts with customers and resolves customer complaints in a
friendly and customer-service oriented manner. Relays relevant
concerns from customers directly to supervisors.
* Consistently exhibits the ability to keep up with peak production
and service calmly, accurately and efficiently.
* Checks to ensure that all food is presented, served and displayed
* Follows principles of sanitation and safety in handling food and
equipment, ensuring corporate and OSHA safety standards are
* Completes shift work, as assigned, in a timely and thorough
manner in accordance with department standards.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates at Unidine are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits
* Retirement Plan
* Associate Shopping Program
* Health and Wellness Programs
* Discount Marketplace
* Identity Theft Protection
* Pet Insurance
* Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits
* Life Insurance/AD
* Disability Insurance
* Commuter Benefits
* Employee Assistance Program
* Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are
committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on
their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to
race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 1082677
Nearest Major Market: Tampa
Job Segment: Food Service, Chef, Culinary, Part Time, Hospitality,
Keywords: Compass Group USA Inc, Clearwater , Baker (full-time & Part-time), Hospitality & Tourism , Dunedin, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!