Company: Nationwide Hotel Management Company
Posted on: September 22, 2022
WoodSpring Suites Hotel, managed and operated by Nationwide
Hotel Management Company, LLC. is looking for a Housekeeper.
Nationwide Hotel Management Company (NHMC) is a full-service hotel
management company specializing in the economy and select service
segments of the hospitality industry, with services focused on the
extended stay segment.
Essential Job Functions
- Receives a list of rooms at the start of shift to identify
rooms and public spaces to be cleaned during shift.
- Maintains an orderly cart utilizing company and brand
standards. The cart contains clean linens, towels, toiletry items,
cleaning and disinfecting supplies, broom, dustpan and mop. Carts
should be stocked and ready to go at the beginning and end of the
Housekeeper 's shift.
- Cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, restrooms, corridors,
elevators, stairways so that health standards are met, and the
property is clean to company standards.
- Cleans doors, door frames, vents, windows, cabinets, walls,
outlets, packaged terminal air conditioner (PTAC) and windows.
- Cleans and inspects fire prevention devices (smoke alarms and
- Inspects rooms and public areas to accepted health and safety
standards for pest control. Notifies GM if a pest control concern
is observed at the hotel.
- Replaces soiled linen and towels, disinfects bathroom surfaces,
dusts or wipes down all surfaces, sweeps and mops all floors.
- Replenishes room supplies, toilet paper, soap, trash liners,
- Empties wastebaskets and transports other trash and waste to
- Observes precautions required to protect hotel and guests,
immediately reports any damage to a room, as well as any contents
that should not be in a room (drugs, weapons, animals, etc.) to the
- Notifies GM of any maintenance issues.
- Notifies GM of leftover guest belongings and bags and tags the
- Keep storage areas and carts well-stocked, clean, and
- Washes and folds laundry.
- From time to time, employees in this position may be asked to
cover at another hotel in their area during critical staffing
- Essential Functions are not all inclusive; other duties may be
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior housekeeping or custodian experience preferred.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Friendly, cooperative manner and patience in dealing with
customers and staff.
- Must maintain a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple
projects and meet deadlines under pressure.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a part-time position with rotating weekday and weekend
shifts. Work shifts vary by day and week and depending upon
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Continuous standing, walking, pushing, pulling, reaching,
moving about, and lifting furniture/furnishings.
- Frequently bends, kneels and crouches.
- Repetitive movement of hands, arms and legs, sweeping,
vacuuming, mopping, pushing, wiping.
- Exposure to hazardous chemicals (cleaning materials), odors,
dirt and dust.
Keywords: Nationwide Hotel Management Company, Clearwater , Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!