Line Cook/Opal Sands Resort
Company: Opal Sands Resort
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Are you looking to join an awesome team? Opal Sands Resort
offers an exciting and GREAT opportunity to join a striving and
ever growing company.
We love and take pride in what we do and looking for the right
partners to grow with us, please join us if you consider yourself a
person of integrity, hard-working team player who is looking to
constantly grow and learn. Our Line Cook is responsible the quality
of food that come out of our kitchen as well as delivering
passionately, intensely, uncompromisingly humble hospitality and
high-quality guest experience.
*EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: *
* Minimum 1-2 years experience working in a food production
facility, fast paced restaurant etc.
* Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients,
equipment and procedures
* Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent
shifts in direction
* Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than
the bigger picture
*The day-to-day responsibilities include but are not limited to:
*General Duties and Responsibilities: *
* Sets up station in time for service according to restaurant
* Prepares all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely
* Follows recipes, portion controls, and presentation
specifications as set by the chef or restaurant.
* Restocks all items as needed throughout shift and is responsible
in taking inventory after service.
* Cleans and maintains station in practicing good safety,
sanitation, organizational skills.
* Has understanding and knowledge to properly use and maintain all
equipment in station.
* Assists with the cleaning, sanitation, and organization of
kitchen, walk-in coolers, and all storage areas.
* Performs additional responsibilities, although not detailed, as
requested by the Chef, and Sous Chef at any time.
* A thorough and deep understanding of professional cooking
including basic techniques and working food knowledge.
* Understanding and knowledge of safety, sanitation and food
* Previous prep or line cook experience.
* Professional communications skills are required.
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration
Check out our website for more information.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $16.00 - $17.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Vision insurance
* Casual dining restaurant
* Fast casual restaurant
* Fine dining restaurant
* Upscale casual restaurant
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Night shift
* Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
* Signing bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Clearwater, FL 33767: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Preferred)
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Line cooking: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Keywords: Opal Sands Resort, Clearwater , Line Cook/Opal Sands Resort, Hospitality & Tourism , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!