Claims Customer Service Representative I
Company: Integrity Marketing Group
Posted on: July 29, 2022
ABOUT INTEGRITYIntegrity is one of the nation's leading
independent distributors of life, health and wealth insurance
products with a data and technology focus. We are an omnichannel
insurtech company innovating insurance with a singular purpose: to
help people protect their life, health and wealth so they can make
the most of what life brings. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas,
Integrity is committed to making insurance simpler and more human,
so everyone can plan for the good days ahead. Integrity's 5,500
employees currently support over 420,000 independent agents who
serve the needs of more than 2.2 million clients annually. For more
information, visit www.integritymarketing.com.ABOUT INSURANCE
ADMINISTRATIVE SOLUTIONSInsurance Administrative Solutions (IAS) is
a third-party provider of comprehensive administrative solutions
for our clients in the insurance industry. We offer a business
process outsourcing solution that helps insurers optimize
administrative workload, bolster their industryexpertise, leverage
emerging technologies, and streamline operations. With strong
industry knowledge, we deliver value to our customers by providing
compassionate customer service, efficient processing, and quality
results. Here at IAS, we embrace the fact that great things are
only accomplished by working as a team. We believe that all of our
employees have valuable input no matter the level. Our
highlycollaborative team environment offers each of our employees a
place where they can excel.JOB SUMMARY: Examine, perform, research
and make the decisions necessary to properly adjudicate telephone
and written inquiries. Interpret contract benefits in accordance
with specific claims processing guidelines. Communicate problems
identified relevant to the claims processing system to the
appropriate people. Receive, organize and make daily use of
information regarding benefits, contract coverage, and policy
decisions. Maintain external contacts with policyholders, providers
of service, agents, attorneys and other carriers as well as
internal contacts with peers, management, and other support areas
with a positive and professional approach.Candidate must be local.
This is not a remote position, at this time.ESSENTIAL DUTIES &
RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties may be assigned as necessary):
- Interpret contract benefits accurately to policyholder, agents,
and providers with a positive and professional approach.
- Provide claim status to policyholders or providers with a
positive and professional approach.
- Send out refund request letters and follow-up as
- Produce correspondence to customers.
- Answer calls as required by company policy in a helpful,
professional, timely manner.
- Place outgoing calls as needed to provide or obtain
- Document (written/on-line) all calls while in progress.
- Transfer calls to employees in other departments as required to
meet customer needs.
- Fully document policy file or imaging system with all related
material so as to leave a clear and concise audit trail.
- Actively participate in cross training and group training
sessions to maximize team efficiency and maintain or exceed service
- Communicate openly with Supervisor, Team Lead and other team
members to ensure accurate responses and avoid duplication of
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum of one (1) year related experience in a fast paced call
- Experience in medical/insurance preferred.
- Experience with Medicare Supplement preferred.Benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits first of the month after hire
- 401(k) Company matching and contributions are immediately
- 15 days PTO after 90 days
- Referral program
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition ReimbursementSchedule:
- Monday to Friday
- 37 hour work weekIntegrity and IAS are equal opportunity
Keywords: Integrity Marketing Group, Clearwater , Claims Customer Service Representative I, Hospitality & Tourism , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!