e-TeleWork Team Leader
Company: e-TeleQuote Insurance
Posted on: March 24, 2020
We are growing and have an immediate need for multiple Team Leaders
to manage our e-TeleWork remote agents!Essential Duties and
- Coach agents to yield optimal sales performance through a sound
understanding of the business and engagement with their team;
ensure proper coaching documentation is completed.
- Manage the daily operations of a team of agents; implement
operational strategies by conducting team meetings, one on one
coaching, performance reviews, and providing regular feedback to
licensed insurance agents.
- Meet or exceed sales goals and objectives through management of
a team of licensed insurance agents in accordance with Company
policies and procedures; motivate and coach direct reports, conduct
performance appraisals, maintain accurate, current and consistent
documentation, and assist with recruiting, selecting, onboarding,
training, as needed.
- Review productivity statistics on a daily basis; clearly
outlining job expectations, providing constructive feedback, direct
coaching, and disciplinary action, when necessary.
- Ensure training needs of agents are met on an ongoing
- Organize staffing, including shift patterns and number of staff
required to meet demand; monitor attendance in accordance with
Company policies and procedures.
- Monitor random calls to improve quality, minimize errors and
track operative performance.
- Resolve escalated customer issues.
- Liaise with supervisors, team leaders, operatives and third
parties to gather information and resolve issues.
- Prepare sales performance reports each day.
- Ensure equipment of agents is in working order at all times;
coordinate preventive maintenance programs, initiating repairs as
needed, evaluating and implementing upgrades.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise.
- Successfully complete all required training and continually
- Hold regular team meetings with direct reports; ensure all
Company policies and procedures and client changes are communicated
in a timely manner.
- Administer Recognition and Rewards programs in accordance with
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities, as
- Associate's degree in a related field or advanced vocational
training and 2 or more years' related experience; or High School
diploma or equivalent with 3 or more years of related work
- At least 1 year management experience required; experiencing
managing a remote workforce preferred.
- Inside sales experience in a Medicare and/or individual sales
environment, preferably in a brokerage or insurance company with a
successful track record of goal achievement.
- Knowledge of CMS and Health Care reform rules and regulations
- Must be able to obtain an Insurance License in relevant
- Advanced user-level knowledge of computer technology and
computer operating systems including MS Office products.
- Ability to guide individuals toward goal achievement using
negotiation, teamwork/collaboration, motivation and staff
development skills; must be able to coach others towards meeting
highly demanding sales goals.
- Ability to act as a role model and leader within the
- Ability to demonstrate innovation, good judgment, and problem
solving skills when making decisions.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, ability to
work under pressure while maintaining professional demeanor.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.Working
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as
laptop computers, photocopiers, etc.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to talk, hear and see and must be able to safely
and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent
with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards,
including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent
with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local
- Supervisors must be willing to travel, work all shifts,
overtime, holidays and emergency shifts, as required.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 10 lbs#PM20
Keywords: e-TeleQuote Insurance, Clearwater , e-TeleWork Team Leader, Hospitality & Tourism , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!