12-Hour Shifts and Overnight Caregivers/Home Health Aides/CNAs
Company: Home Instead Senior Care
Posted on: March 10, 2019
At Home Instead Senior Care of Pinellas, we are a close-knit team of caregivers who rely on each other to ensure our clients receive the highest quality of care. We only hire committed professional caregivers who love working with the elderly during all hours of the day and night. We do what we do because we want to make a positive impact on the lives of those we care for. We expect this same kind of passion from every team member. Only apply if you can live by our high standards of care and want to be challenged on a daily basis. PLEASE do not apply if your main purpose is to find any job that will get you by in the short term. If this is you, applying here will only be a waste of your time and ours. However, if your main purpose for applying is to find a career that will help satisfy your desire to serve others, we would love to hear from you!?Home Instead Senior Care is looking for individuals that would love a career as a professional caregiver. We welcome CNA's, current Home Health Aides, and individuals who have or possess the desire to help the elderly with their daily needs. We offer a complete training program (Classroom and online), competitive wages, medical, dental, vision insurance, and flexible scheduling. Applicants must be willing to work 12-Hour day shifts or 12-Hour overnight shifts during the week and weekends, pass a Level 2 background Check, Drug Screening, and have a clean driving record. If want a fulfilling career we are the place to work! Come talk to us and see if Home Instead Senior Care meets your career needs.?We have immediate shifts available throughout Pinellas County.? If you are looking for consistent work and hours come join our growing company! ??Must be willing to work 12-Hour day shifts or 12-Hour overnight shifts during the week and weekends?Caregiving as a Career?Have you ever picked up a prescription for a senior or taken them to a doctor's appointment? Have you ever helped an older adult around the house or paying bills? Do you provide emotional support for an older adult? Or do you provide even more care? If you've answered yes to any of these questions, then you are a caregiver.?Every day in the United States, there are approximately 44 million individuals providing care for a senior loved one. In a nutshell, caregiving is anything you do that enhances the quality of life for seniors and helps keep them independent. If you're an individual who cares for a loved one 24/7, it's probably not difficult to see yourself as a family caregiver. Care-giving as a career encompasses many of these activities and more including:?
- Planning and preparing meals,
- Light housekeeping,
- Medication reminders,
- Running errands,
- Engaging in activities like games, memory books, and light exercise.?Most importantly, professional caregiving allows you to build on the skills you already have to develop a fulfilling, rewarding career helping seniors live rich, independent lives.?Home Instead Senior Care of Pinellas is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care of Pinellas provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.Duties include, but are not limited to:?
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care?*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care* ?Must be at least 25 years old to apply.?Pay & Benefits:?The benefits of developing meaningful relationships are everlasting. Many Home Instead? of Pinellas CAREGivers can hardly believe they get paid for doing a job they love. It's hard to put a price on the satisfaction of helping others in need and seeing the smile on a senior's face at the end of the day.?CAREGiver pay may vary by level of care and length of shift. Starting pay:Home Health Aide (HHA) depending on experience and training $10.50 to $11.00/HourCertified Nursing Assistant (CNA) depending on experience and training $11.50 to $12.00/Hour?Job Benefits:?
- Job training:? Initial and on-going job training is provided, including specialized training opportunities
- Flexible schedules:? CAREGiver shifts can be arranged to fit your schedule
- Health, Dental, Vision,, hospitalization, disability, and life insurance offered
- Work close to home:? Serve seniors in your own community.
- New friends:? CAREGiving gives you the opportunity to meet new people and develop meaningful relationships.
- Must be at least 25 years old to apply.?Home Instead Senior Care of Pinellas is an Equal Opportunity EmployerEach Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.X
Keywords: Home Instead Senior Care, Clearwater , 12-Hour Shifts and Overnight Caregivers/Home Health Aides/CNAs, Healthcare , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!