Company: KA Recruiting Inc.
Posted on: March 9, 2019
Generalist opening in Clearwater, Florida. This and other medical lab technician jobs brought to you by AlliedHealthJobCafe.com (Reference Code: JAW861)Nationally-Recognized clinical laboratory specializing in molecular diagnostic testing services is looking for a Cytotechnologist to join their staff! This position is Full-Time, and the individual selected will work with our Medical Director and growing team of pathologists and cytotechnologists to process and screen gynecological and non-gynecological specimens and provide an interpretation of the patient cases to the Supervisory Cytotechnologist and pathologists. Requirements: ASCP Certification and Experience with Thin-Prep Imaging System; Review Scope is a plusWe Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Dependent Care Flex Spending Account
- Voluntary Policies (Accident, Hospital Indemnity, Critical Illness & Supplemental STD)
- Legal Plan & Identity Theft Protection
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Vacation & Holiday
- Business Casual Environment
- Credit UnionJob Responsibilities:
- Performs specialized and complex testing that involves microscopic screening and evaluation of gynecological and non-gynecological specimens; provides interpretations to the Supervisory cytotechnologist and pathologists.
- Performs thorough and accurate microscopic evaluation of cellular samples using recognized criteria to make cytological interpretations.
- Correlates findings with supervisory cytotechnologist and pathologists.
- Accurately records all appropriate specimen and results data.
- Performs fine need aspirations to prepare biopsies and assess cellular adequacy.
- Assures individual specimen turnaround times are consistent with overall laboratory expectations.
- Assures cytological activities and equipment are used and maintained safely and in accordance with laboratory procedures.
- Appropriate established laboratory techniques are used in the preparation of quality slides from cytological samples.
- Performs other similar or related duties as required or assignedIf you are interested in receiving more information about this position please Apply!
Keywords: KA Recruiting Inc., Clearwater , Cytotechnologist, Healthcare , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!