Lead, Medical Receptionist
Posted on: November 21, 2022
We're unique. You should be, too.
We're changing lives every day. For both our patients and our team
members. Are you innovative and entrepreneurial minded? Is your
work ethic and ambition off the charts? Do you inspire others with
your kindness and joy?
We're different than most primary care providers. We're rapidly
expanding and we need great people to join our team.
The Front Desk Team Leader will provide assistance with Front Desk
Team Members to ensure quality is met at all times following
guidelines provided by the leadership team. This is an entry level,
customer-service-focused position working directly with patients
and their families in one of ChenMed's fast-paced medical
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepares office in the morning for patient arrivals.
- Authorized to make adjustments to the patients' charts in
regards to co-payments.
- Checks all phone messages.
- Follow-up all messages left from the day before.
- Prints Patient Check-in Board for billing.
- Reviews HEDIS MPM patient list and schedule accordingly.
- Trouble shooting for Dashboard, phone, and computer
- Checks all medical release forms for accuracy and PCP sign off
prior to release of medical records.
- Scans and indexes all documents.
- Prints CPA report.
- Ensures missing items on CPA Report are completed.
- Orders supplies related to Office Depot and US Foods.
- Reviews doctors schedules for:
- Double booking
- Over booking
- Under booking
- Blocks and unblocks doctors' schedule.
- Turns co-payments into the center manager for deposit.
Other responsibilities may include :
- Mails out patient birthday cards.
- Distributes insurance verification list.
- Covers front desk as needed.
- Monitors patients while in the lobby.
- Reviews next day transportation list and confirm times.
- Assists with checking in and out of patients.
- Reviews medical record request.
- Makes sure all medical records are updated.
- Assists patients with completing their paperwork.
- Reviews and distribute mail.
- Setups conference rooms for Monday and Tuesday doctors
- Ensures RI laptop is functional.
- Assists with on-call message log.
- Assists in conducting new patient tours.
- Actively schedules patients for Chen Diabetes Program.
- Ensures rooms are setup for classes.
- Reviews ER and inpatient emails.
- Ensures patients are being scheduled within the proper time
- Prints final physicians' schedules for next day.
- Other duties as assigned and modified at manager's
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Good organizational skills.
- Good verbal communications skills (English required).
- Great customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Able to deal with a fast pace environment.
- Ability to train personnel.
- Scheduling experience.
- Positive, cooperative, and collaborative attitude.
We're ChenMed and we're transforming healthcare for seniors and
changing America's healthcare for the better. Family-owned and
physician-led, our unique approach allows us to improve the health
and well-being of the populations we serve. We're growing rapidly
as we seek to rescue more and more seniors from inadequate health
ChenMed is changing lives for the people we serve and the people we
hire. With great compensation, comprehensive benefits, career
development and advancement opportunities and so much more, our
employees enjoy great work-life balance and opportunities to grow.
Join our team who make a difference in people's lives every single
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE CRITERIA:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Some college coursework preferred
- A minimum of 2 years' work experience in a medical facility
- BLS for Healthcare Providers certification desired
Keywords: ChenMed, Clearwater , Lead, Medical Receptionist, Healthcare , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!