Registered Nurse Med Surg Ortho
Company: AdventHealth North Pinellas
Location: Tarpon Springs
Posted on: August 6, 2022
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
* Benefits from Day One
* Career Development
* Sign-on Bonus
* Student Loan Repayment Program
* Paid Days Off from Day One
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's
about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of
each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit.
AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and
grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences
you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that
together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : 7am-7pm
Location: 1395 S Pinellas Avenue, Tarpon Springs, Florida 34689
The community you'll be caring for: AdventHealth North Pinellas
The role you'll contribute: Directs/manages and provides care for a
set number of patients utilizing the nursing process, to assess,
plan, implement and evaluate patient care. Health care needs are
identified with the patient and family: formulates plan, sets goals
for care, and educates patient and family. Evaluates patient
outcomes in response to the plan and revises as patient
needs/responses requires. Provides leadership and direction when
working with a group of care-givers.
The value you'll bring to the team:
* The professional Registered Nurse demonstrates autonomy by making
sound judgements and critical decisions in clinical practice and
determines for self and staff growth and development needs.
* The level of knowledge and skill are maintained through position
specific criteria-based job performance standards and age specific
* Adheres to Hospital and Departmental Policies and Procedures.
* Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement,
evaluate, and communicate patient care needs for the adolescent,
adult, and geriatric patient.
* Data collection concerning the health status of the patient is
precise, continuous, accessible, readable, communicated and
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
* Excellent Organization and interpersonal communication skills
* Basic computer skills
* Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and
* Problem solving and critical thinking skills
* Organizational Skills, ability to prioritize
* ADN, diploma
* Current license as a Registered Nurse in the State of Florida
* Current Basic Life Support within 90 days of hire.
* Current ACLS within 90 days of hire.
Keywords: AdventHealth North Pinellas, Clearwater , Registered Nurse Med Surg Ortho, Healthcare , Tarpon Springs, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!