Home Health Account Executive
Company: Residential Healthcare Group
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job Title -Home Health Account ExecutiveLocationClearwater, FL,
USA Additional Location(s)Employee TypeEmployeeWorking Hours Per
Week40Job DescriptionIt's Just Better Here. We're hiring for a Home
Health Account Executive to join our dynamic team. Residential Home
Health and Hospice is a nationally recognized leader in home health
and hospice for over 20 years and have been named a Top Workplace
11 years in a row. We have immediate openings, call 888-444-0454.
Home Health Account Executive Job Responsibilities:
- Maintain relationships with all existing referral sources.
- Actively prospect for new referral sources based on the
Agency's scope of service.
- Work closely with Marketing, Agency Administrator and Clinical
Management to ensure that the demand for clinical care is aligned
with our capacity and at no time compromises the Agency's ability
to provide the best quality care for our patients.
- Educate referral sources on the Home Health, Journey,
Palliative, and Hospice offering. - This may include: hospitals,
skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities, independent
living facilities, and physicians.
- Coordinate care for patients by clearly and effectively
communicating with referral sources and the internal clinical
operations team. Home Health Account Executive Qualification
- Associates Degree, Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- One-year of healthcare marketing experience preferred.
- Understands all federal and state laws pertaining to the
marketing of home care and ensures total compliance with marketing
- Committed to providing highest-level customer service to our
referral sources. Join Residential Home Health and enjoy the
- Competitive Pay: - With opportunity for advancement -
- Health and Welfare Benefits: - -Various -medical, dental, and
vision insurance options for you and your family to choose from.
- Supplemental Benefits: -Company paid life insurance and
disability benefits. - Also, pre-tax FSA and HSA plans are offered.
- Generous PTO Packages: - 15 days PTO -that grows with your
-tenure, 6 paid -holidays, 1 -personal day. -
- Retirement: - Save for your future with our company offered
401k plan -and pension.
- Pension: A company funded retirement credit up to $50,000
provided after 3 years of service
- Company-Paid Education Programs: - Grow your career by taking
advantage of 50% discounts on tuition for selected courses offered
by Purdue and Kaplan. -Benefits may vary based on your employment
status. - NOTICE: Successful completion of a drug screen prior to
employment is part of our background process, which includes
medical and recreational marijuana. By supplying your phone number,
you agree to receive communication via phone or text. Residential
Home Health and Residential Hospice is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Residential Healthcare Group, Clearwater , Home Health Account Executive, Healthcare , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!