Certified Nursing Assistant PCU - US-FL-Tarpon Springs - Medical Unit
Company: Advent Health North Pineallas
Location: Tarpon Springs
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Certified Nursing Assistant PCU - US-FL-Tarpon Springs
DescriptionCertified Nursing Assistant PCU Location Address:--1395
S Pinellas Avenue, Tarpon Springs, Florida 34689 All the benefits
and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Career Development
- Sign-on Bonus with eligibility Our promise to you: Joining
AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's about
belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each
person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit.
AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and
grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences
you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that
together we are even better. Schedule:--Full Time Shift:--Nights, 3
x 12 hour shifts a week The community you'll be caring for:
- Great Culture
- Top Quality outcomes
- Nurse Excellence Committee (NEC)/Governance
- Leadership is accessible
- Located on the Gulf of Mexico The role you'll contribute: The
Certified Nursing Assistant, under the direction of the Registered
Nurse and Licensed Practical Nurse, assumes responsibility for
direct patient care.-- Through knowledge and assessment of the
individual patient, provides patient care in a clean and safe
environment.-- Reports patient needs and changes in the patient
status to the Registered Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse.--
Represents the Department of Patient Care Services in a
professional and courteous manner. The value you'll bring to the
- Must demonstrate and maintain current knowledge and skills
necessary to provide care/services appropriate to the age of
patients served.-- Identifies knowledge of the principles of growth
and development over the life span of the patient.-- Possess the
ability to assess data and interpret the appropriate information
needed relative to his or her age specific needs.-- Provides the
care/services needed as described in the policies and procedure for
the following age groups:
- Adolescent:---- 13 years to 17 years
- Adult: 18 years to 64 years
- Geriatric:------------ -65+ years
- Maximum amount of heavy physical labor, lifting, pulling,
standing and walking.
- The level of knowledge and skill are maintained through
position specific criteria-based job performance standards and age
specific competency assessments.
- Adheres to Hospital and Departmental Policies and
- Data collection concerning the health status of the patient is
precise, continuous, accessible, readable, communicated and
- Assumes direct patient care responsibilities to assigned
patients in an efficient, organized manner.
- Keeps patient rooms and work area safe, uncluttered and neat at
- Reports all unusual occurrences and changes in patient status
to the Registered Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Answers patient call lights immediately.
- Accepts accountability for professional standards, own
competence, and patient outcomes.
- Actively participates in unit specific and multi-disciplinary
performance improvement activities.
- Accepts extended responsibilities as deemed necessary by the
Charge Nurse/Nurse Leader/House Manager/Director QualificationsThe
expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Successful completion of State-approved Nursing Assistant
Training Program and/or completion of first semester of RN program.
- Certified Nursing Assistant Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS) from the American Heart Association
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with
federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and
Keywords: Advent Health North Pineallas, Clearwater , Certified Nursing Assistant PCU - US-FL-Tarpon Springs - Medical Unit, Healthcare , Tarpon Springs, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!