Registered Nurse RN Wound Care Part Time - US-FL-Tarpon Springs - Wound Care
Company: Advent Health North Pineallas
Location: Tarpon Springs
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Registered Nurse RN Wound Care Part Time - US-FL-Tarpon
DescriptionAll the benefits and perks you need for you and your
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Mental Health Resources and Support Our promise to you: Joining
AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's about
belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each
person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit.
AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and
grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences
you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that
together we are even better. Schedule:--Part Time Shift:--Days
Location: 1395 S Pinellas Avenue, Tarpon Springs, Florida 34689 The
community you'll be caring for: AdventHealth North Pinellas -- The
role you'll contribute: The Skin Integrity Nurse assesses, plans,
and continuously evaluates the skin conditions of the facility's
existing Resident population and does a baseline skin assessment on
new admissions. This is inclusive of assessing wounds and
documenting detailed descriptions of the wound or skin condition.
Appropriate orders to support recommendations must be written and
care planned. Reviews and assesses the Skin Integrity/Wound Care
Program for quality improvement. The value you'll bring to the
- Responsible for checking daily assigned mailbox. Responds as
required to memos from staff and management regarding skin care
issues or requests for assessments.
- Responsible for reviewing daily the 24 hour report and new
orders for potential resident condition changes that may require an
- Attend the following committees daily: Abbreviated Quality
Assessment and Assurance Committee, Admission Committee, and
Nutritional at Risk (NAR) Committee.
- Attend the following: Patient Care Conference, Nutritional
Assessment Committee (NAR) and Care Plan Meeting.
- Responsible for chairing the Skin Care Committee meeting.
QualificationsThe expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation
- Registered Nurse This facility is an equal opportunity employer
and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination
laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: Advent Health North Pineallas, Clearwater , Registered Nurse RN Wound Care Part Time - US-FL-Tarpon Springs - Wound Care, Healthcare , Tarpon Springs, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!