Certified Nursing Assistant Full Time Nights
Company: AdventHealth North Pinellas
Location: Tarpon Springs
Posted on: January 12, 2022
DescriptionCertified Nursing Assistant AdventHealth North
Pinellas Location Address: -1395 S Pinellas Avenue, Tarpon Springs,
Florida 34689 Top Reasons to Work At AdventHealth North
- Great Culture
- Top Quality outcomes
- Nurse Excellence Committee (NEC)/Governance
- Leadership is accessible
- Located on the Gulf of Mexico Work Hours/Shift: -Full-time Days
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Must demonstrate and maintain current knowledge and skills
necessary to provide care/services appropriate to the age of
patients served. - Identifies knowledge of the principles of growth
and development over the life span of the patient. - Possess the
ability to assess data and interpret the appropriate information
needed relative to his or her age specific needs. - Provides the
care/services needed as described in the policies and procedure for
the following age groups:
- Adolescent: - - 13 years to 17 years
- Adult: 18 years to 64 years
- Geriatric: - - - - - -65+ years
- Maximum amount of heavy physical labor, lifting, pulling,
standing and walking.
- The level of knowledge and skill are maintained through
position specific criteria-based job performance standards and age
specific competency assessments.
- Adheres to Hospital and Departmental Policies and
- Data collection concerning the health status of the patient is
precise, continuous, accessible, readable, communicated and
- Assumes direct patient care responsibilities to assigned
patients in an efficient, organized manner.
- Keeps patient rooms and work area safe, uncluttered and neat at
- Reports all unusual occurrences and changes in patient status
to the Registered Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Answers patient call lights immediately.
- Accepts accountability for professional standards, own
competence, and patient outcomes.
- Actively participates in unit specific and multi-disciplinary
performance improvement activities.
- Accepts extended responsibilities as deemed necessary by the
Charge Nurse/Nurse Leader/House Manager/Director Qualifications
What You Will Need: KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Excellent Organization and interpersonal communication
- Proficient at basic computer skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally
and in writing EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Successful completion of State-approved Nursing Assistant
Training Program and/or completion of first semester of RN program.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
- Certified Nursing Assistant Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS) from the American Heart Association -
Job Summary: The Certified Nursing Assistant, under the direction
of the Registered Nurse and Licensed Practical Nurse, assumes
responsibility for direct patient care. - Through knowledge and
assessment of the individual patient, provides patient care in a
clean and safe environment. - Reports patient needs and changes in
the patient status to the Registered Nurse/Licensed Practical
Nurse. - Represents the Department of Patient Care Services in a
professional and courteous manner. This facility is an equal
opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local
anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: AdventHealth North Pinellas, Clearwater , Certified Nursing Assistant Full Time Nights, Healthcare , Tarpon Springs, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!