Certified Nursing Assistant PCU FT Days-North Pinellas
Company: AdventHealth North Pinellas
Location: Tarpon Springs
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Certified Nursing Assistant AdventHealth North Pinellas
Location Address: 1395 S Pinellas Avenue, Tarpon Springs, Florida
Top Reasons to Work At AdventHealth North Pinellas
- Great Culture
- Top Quality outcomes
- Nurse Excellence Committee (NEC)/Governance
- Leadership is accessible
- Located on the Gulf of Mexico
Up to $1000 sign on bonus
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Must demonstrate and maintain current knowledge and skills
necessary to provide care/services appropriate to the age of
patients served. Identifies knowledge of the principles of growth
and development over the life span of the patient. Possess the
ability to assess data and interpret the appropriate information
needed relative to his or her age specific needs. Provides the
care/services needed as described in the policies and procedure for
the following age groups:
- Adolescent: 13 years to 17 years
- Adult: 18 years to 64 years
- Geriatric: -65 years
- Maximum amount of heavy physical labor, lifting, pulling,
standing and walking.
- The level of knowledge and skill are maintained through
position specific criteria-based job performance standards and age
specific competency assessments.
- Adheres to Hospital and Departmental Policies and
- Data collection concerning the health status of the patient is
precise, continuous, accessible, readable, communicated and
- Assumes direct patient care responsibilities to assigned
patients in an efficient, organized manner.
- Keeps patient rooms and work area safe, uncluttered and neat at
- Reports all unusual occurrences and changes in patient status
to the Registered Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Answers patient call lights immediately.
- Accepts accountability for professional standards, own
competence, and patient outcomes.
- Actively participates in unit specific and multi-disciplinary
performance improvement activities.
- Accepts extended responsibilities as deemed necessary by the
Charge Nurse/Nurse Leader/House Manager/Director
What You Will Need:
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED :
- Excellent Organization and interpersonal communication
- Proficient at basic computer skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally
and in writing
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Successful completion of State-approved Nursing Assistant
Training Program and/or completion of
first semester of RN program.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED :
- Certified Nursing Assistant Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS) from the American Heart
The Certified Nursing Assistant, under the direction of the
Registered Nurse and Licensed Practical Nurse, assumes
responsibility for direct patient care. Through knowledge and
assessment of the individual patient, provides patient care in a
clean and safe environment. Reports patient needs and changes in
the patient status to the Registered Nurse/Licensed Practical
Nurse. Represents the Department of Patient Care Services in a
professional and courteous manner. Associated topics: advanced
practice registered nurse, anesthetist, associate, certified nurse
midwife, certified nursing, clinic, crna, english, physician
Keywords: AdventHealth North Pinellas, Clearwater , Certified Nursing Assistant PCU FT Days-North Pinellas, Healthcare , Tarpon Springs, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!