Registered Nurse Intensive Care Unit Full Time Days
Company: AdventHealth North Pinellas
Location: Tarpon Springs
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Critical Care RN $35K Bonus AdventHealth North Pinellas
Location Address: 1395 S Pinellas Avenue, Tarpon Springs, Florida
Top Reasons to Work At AdventHealth North Pinellas
- Up to $35,000 Bonus and Relocation incentives
- Great Culture
- Top Quality outcomes
- Nurse Excellence Committee (NEC)/Governance
- Leadership is accessible
- Located on the Gulf of Mexico
Full Time Nights
You Will Be Responsible For:
- The level of knowledge and skill are maintained through
position specific criteria-based job performance standards and age
specific competency assessments.
- Adheres to Hospital and Departmental Policies and
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement,
evaluate, and communicate patient care needs for the newborn to
- Data collection concerning the health status of the patient is
precise, continuous, accessible, readable, communicated and
- Nursing diagnosis and Care Sets are utilized to reflect patient
problems which are derived from data collection specific for the
age of the patient.
- ED nursing treatment plan includes priorities, prescribed
nursing approaches and measures to achieve goals derived from
patient needs, and resolution of approaches and goals.
- Encourages patients toward age specific independence via
participation in recovery, education, and discharge planning.
- The patient, family and nurse identify progress in goal
achievement and reassessment of outcomes.
- Accepts accountability for professional standards, own
competence, and patient outcomes.
- Coordinates patient care and offers assistance to others.
- Fosters the development of other team members by establishing
and maintaining open communication and follow-up/support of patient
- Directs team activities and demonstrates a positive attitude
towards all customers: patients, families, employees, physicians,
- Participates in unit specific and multi-disciplinary
Performance Improvement activities at the Hospital/Unit-based
level. What You Will Need:
- Valid Florida RN's licensure
- PALS (PALS not required for PCU or CCU)
Directs/manages and provides care for a set number of patients
utilizing the nursing process, to assess, plan, implement and
evaluate patient care. Health care needs are identified with the
patient and family: formulates plan, sets goals for care, and
educates patient and family. Evaluates patient outcomes in response
to the plan and revises as patient needs/responses requires.
Provides leadership and direction when working with a group of
care-givers. Represents the Department of Patient Care Services in
a professional and courteous manner. Associated topics: care unit,
ccu, domiciliary, intensive care unit, maternal, neonatal, nurse,
nurse clinical, nurse rn, registed
Keywords: AdventHealth North Pinellas, Clearwater , Registered Nurse Intensive Care Unit Full Time Days, Healthcare , Tarpon Springs, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!