Medical Assembler - Packaging
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: December 5, 2019
NOW HIRING!!! Medical Supplies Company. Great hours Monday -
Friday, 6am - 2:30pm. $11.50/hour. Perfect location for anyone
living in Pinellas. Must have acute attention to detail, will be
working with very small parts. Apply or call 727-577-4700.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other
duties may be assigned from time to time.
- Build assemblies using work instructions, work orders, and
drawings as a guide.
- Includes assembling sub-assemblies, complete or final
assemblies for a range of product sizes within the product
a. Rotate through different tasks on the assembly line.
b. Hand assembly and visual inspection
- Setting up equipment and operation
- Align, fit and adjust parts to meet operating requirements of
- Achieve daily production goals while ensuring compliance to
company manufacturing instructions
- Maintain and complete necessary quality documentation.
- Working independently and within a team
- Other duties as assigned from time to time.
QUALITY ASSURANCE RESPONSIBILITIES: The individual must comply with
the following quality system requirements including but not limited
- Use only formally approved procedures, records, documents and
specifications known as -Control Documents- (e.g., device history
records, data collection forms, drawings, procedures, and
- Use only properly calibrated and maintained equipment.
- Immediately bring to attention of the head of the Quality
Assurance department any possible deviations from specified
Standard Operating Procedures or Work Instructions he or she may
- Ensure no components, parts, manufacturing materials or
products will be released unless they meet all inspection and test
- Follow all Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions
relating to the functions preformed.
- Ensure all purchasing documents are completed to Work
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual
must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
o Work independently and within a functional team
o Be flexible and open to change; self-directed and motivated; task
o Manage conflict in a positive manner
o Stand or sit for long periods of time and perform hand intensive
repetitive assembly of product(s)
- Must possess good verbal and written skills
- Quality focus
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Basic computer skills with the ability to learn more advance
- Quick learner; and possess strong interpersonal skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: High School graduate or General Education
Degree (GED) preferred. One to two years related experience and/or
training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge of QSR, ISO, SPC, or TQM is helpful. Must be able to
follow written procedures, correctly use measuring devices and read
drawings as required.
Why Kelly--?As a worker today, its up to you to take charge of your
career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your
you find whats next is what were all about. We know whats going on
in the evolving world of workjust ask the nearly 500,000 people we
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance,
and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have
never imagined.About Kelly--At Kelly, were always thinking about
whats next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach
their full potential. In fact, were a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because
we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth
opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual
orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The
Keywords: Kelly Services, Clearwater , Medical Assembler - Packaging, Healthcare , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!