Assistant General Manager - Enzos Hideaway and Tunnel Bar - Patina Restaurant Group
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: October 19, 2019
The OpportunityPatina Restaurant Group is seeking a talented
hospitality professional to take on the position of Assistant
General Manager to directly oversee their restaurant---s daily
operations and group of talented chefs, dedicated managers and team
members. This representative will collaborate with the General
Manager to hire, train, supervise front of house employees while
monitoring their performance to ensure productivity and rapport.
The ideal candidate creates an impeccable dining environment for
all patrons at the highest sanitary and organizational standards.
The Assistant General Manager will align communication between
floor staff and kitchen staff to calibrate information about the
restaurant---s menu, events, etc. He/she will handle all financial
arrangements regarding purchase budgeting, sales, and employee
expenditures. With these responsibilities come unlimited
opportunity to grow as a hospitality professional--in Patina
Restaurant Group---s friendly and enjoyable work environment with a
healthy work life balance.Responsibilities
- Partner with the General Manager to train and manage front of
house service staff, ensuring consistent delivery of superior
products and professional service within the standards of budget,
policies, procedures, and quality.
- Oversee daily shift responsibilities of all employees (floor
service, side-work, sanitation, receiving, invoices and time
- Collaborate with General Manager to maximize sales potential
and profitability including: promotions, guest satisfaction,
monitoring product and labor costs, reviewing of financial
information, etc. Work together to take action in correcting cost
- Order and conduct monthly inventory of wine, liquor and other
- Work closely and with all management staff; Establish open
lines of communication between FOH and BOH at all times.
- Monitor food and beverage quality and presentation at all
times; notify Chefs and General Managers with any problems,
concerns, or complaints.
- Build rapport with restaurant guests and ensure an enjoyable
and memorable experience.
- Oversee repairs and maintenance of the premises; supervise any
- Must have a Bachelor---s degree or higher in Hospitality,
Business, or other applicable specialization.
- Minimum 3 years--- experience in a service position with
supervisory responsibilities for a full service, high volume
restaurants, hotels, or other food and beverage units with a
similar capacity and clientele.
- Servsafe, Food Safety Handler, and Training for Intervention
Procedures (TIPS) certifications required.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and
holidays in addition to normal business hours, as needed.
- Exhibit strong financial and computer skills; has experience
working with and an understanding of P&L---s.
- Possess strong communication skills to engage, educate and
uphold utmost hospitality towards customers, fellow employees and
- Maintain an entrepreneurial perspective in all endeavors
increasing sales and guest satisfaction
- Ability to--maintain poised and approachable during
high-pressure circumstances.Equal Employment OpportunityDelaware
North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider
applicants for all positions without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital
or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity
employer.Who We AreTake your career beyond the ordinary---to the
extraordinary, with Patina Restaurant Group and Delaware North.
Delaware North is one of the largest privately held hospitality
companies in the world. Founded in 1915, Delaware North has global
operations at high-profile sports and entertainment venues,
national and state parks, destination resorts and restaurants and
airports. With approximately $3 billion in annual revenue, the
company---s 55,000 employee associates are dedicated to creating
special experiences one guest at a time in serving more than a
half-billion guests annually. Learn more about Delaware North, a
global leader in hospitality and food service, at
Keywords: Delaware North, Clearwater , Assistant General Manager - Enzos Hideaway and Tunnel Bar - Patina Restaurant Group, Executive , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!