Director of Finance
Company: No Fail Hiring
Posted on: January 14, 2023
Top Strata, LLC
Is expanding fast - Looking for a dedicated
Director of Finance
About our company:
Top Strata is the Management company that provides business and
market strategy, talent management, profitability and expansion
programs for the companies under the group: Zaniboni Lighting, LLC,
BubblyNet, LLC, FirstBlock,LLC and Effective Lighting.
See , and
We design, manufacture, market and sell our own product lines of
"Made in the U.S." high-quality products.
Why you should join our company:
Currently, we are just over 50 employees with an expected growth to
75+ in the next several years. The company is around 12 million in
revenues that have consistently grown each year. We were able to
remain open in 2020 by being flexible and looking for solutions to
keep moving, growing, and expanding. We have plans for expansion as
the Light, Building and Manufacturing industries ramp up for
Our work environment is fun, and we all enjoy working together. We
are located in a modernized historic building, downtown Clearwater,
with private parking. We have an on-site break room with
complimentary coffee. Restaurants and coffee shops in walking
Our Location: 101 N Garden Ave, Clearwater, FL 33755
Your Mission as Director of Finance:
We are seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized Director
of Finance, whose primary function is to prepare projections and
financial reports concerning the company's finances in a timely
We have an Accounting Manager who focuses on the day to day,
client-facing position with regards to AP and AR, this position
will be focused on the data driven financials so that Management
can steer the company towards profitability and expansion.
Some of our Senior Director of Finance's duties and
- Establish standards for handling company finances and
- Check the work of others to make sure that it is accurate for
checks and balances and correct reporting.
- Monthly and Weekly cash planning with Accounting Manager and
- On time completion of Month End Close.
- Incoming inventory scheduling in coordination with CEO, contact
with vendors when needed.
- Coordination point for Purchasing Department as
- Inventory Corrections and Lead of Semi-annual Inventory
- Shipping-related issue resolution - import documentation,
export assistance, etc.
- Financial Report Compilation to ownership (Income Statement,
Balance Sheet, Budget Variance, Cash Flow Analysis).
- Ensure accurate and timely filing of local, state, and federal
- Maintain legal and contractual business documents and records,
ensuring all files are up to date.
- Direct coordination with CPA Firm for Fed. Income Tax Returns,
ensuring accuracy at filing.
- Banking and Lender relationships - loan applications, annual
reporting to bank, refinancing activity, etc.
- Accounting-related service provider coordination and contract
- Company business insurance oversight.
- Non-HR Legal oversight and contract approvals for other
Required experience and qualifications:
- 5+ years of Accounting and Finance experience.
- 3+ years of accounting-related management/supervisory
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting or equivalent
- CPA or CMA certification required.
- Experience in manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Financial and Analytical acumen.
- Strong knowledge and proficient with ERP Systems such as
Quickbooks. NetSuite experience is preferred.
Preferred soft skills and personality traits:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work within strict deadlines.
- Prioritization and organizational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Able to think with long-term strategy when making
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a wider team.
Drug Free Workplace:
We are a Florida Drug Free Workplace. The company requires all
employees to complete a pre- employment 10 panel drug screen;
employment status will be dependent on ability to pass this
screening and partake on quarterly random screen.
Offered salary and other compensation:
We offer $100,000 - $125,000 with an additional bonus structure,
negotiable based on skillset and experience. We also offer:
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Thank you for sending your application online.
Keywords: No Fail Hiring, Clearwater , Director of Finance, Executive , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!