Regional Account Manager
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Guys need a place for all things health and wellness, so we built
one. menMD believes in a tailored, whole-health approach to
optimize a man's life in the bedroom and beyond---
We know that one size doesn't fit all when dealing with men's
health conditions, so we provide tailored care that meets
individuals where they are in their health journey and accompanies
them to where they want to go. We centralize all a man's
health-related needs under one digital roof, allowing him to cut
right to the chase and get answers, products, and help.
menMD is a dynamic, national patient advocacy service dedicated to
helping men and their partners enjoy good sexual health.We work
with healthcare providers to provide a variety of treatments,
support services, and recommendations to optimize patient
satisfaction and ensure treatment success. menMD is looking for a
Regional Account Manager with experience in the medical
device/pharmaceutical and/or healthcare fields to join our growing
The menMD Account Manager will target healthcare practices by
selling the menMD patient management service and product lines.
Account Managers are responsible for achieving regional sales
objectives through selling activities which include cultivating &
maintaining strong practitioner relationships, attending
conferences and industry events on an as-needed basis, and various
relationship growth initiatives.
The ideal candidate should be proficient in using Excel and CRM
software, with excellent email communication skill. Candidate
should be comfortable building relationships remotely. Experience
in urology, endocrinology, gynecology, or oncology is preferred but
* Hybrid/remote position, some travel opportunity
* Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
* Paid vacation
* Support and training provided
*Roles & Responsibilities: *
* Meet performance objectives by engaging with existing provider
relationships and building on current relationships.
* Assist in improving brand strategy for all promoted products.
* Become regional expert in men's health including treatment
options, competitor products, physician networks, etc.
* Become expert in office processes and objectives and provide
sales solutions based on knowledge of provider's goals.
* Maintain regional organization to optimize provider
* Record all sales activities in customer database software
including pre-planning calls, emails, and visits.
* Collaborate with leadership and peers to contribute to an
environment of trust and respect.
* Bachelor's degree required
* 1 year sales experience (not necessarily medical), Urology
* Ability to travel quarterly (to conferences or planned provider
* Ability to work independently with minimal or no supervision.
* High attention for detail and follow through
* Professional selling and networking skills to achieve performance
*Job Type*: Full-time
*Great opportunity to break into urology sales and become familiar
_menMD is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to
creating an inclusive environment for all employees._
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $45,000.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
* Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Clearwater, FL 33760: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Clearwater, FL 33760%58047475%
Keywords: menMD, Clearwater , Regional Account Manager, Executive , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!