Assistant Property Manager
Company: TLR Group
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Assistant Property ManagerSummary:The Assistant Property
Manager, in cooperation with and under the direction of the
Property Manager, operates the property efficiently in compliance
with Company guidelines in order to achieve maximum return on
investment (ROI) for the property owner. This includes but is not
limited to:Essential responsibilities:
- Collects and secures rental and utility payments
- Make daily bank deposits and verify the accuracy of those
- Deliver late rent letters, notices, and personally contacts all
residents who have unpaid rent
- Assists in the eviction process and follow-up procedures
- Utilize property management software and other systems to carry
out the day-to-day responsibilities
- Be involved in daily activity transactions
- Prepare accounting records and reports, including Statement of
Deposit Account and Monthly Closeout
- Assist in the leasing process as needed to meet community and
company goalsThe Assistant Property Manager ensures occupancy
targets are at company standards by performing tasks to effectively
market and lease apartments while maximizing the retention of
current residents.Assistant Property Manager communicates
effectively to ensure goals are being achieved.
- Meet with residents regularly to address any rent delinquencies
or resolve issues related to resident's occupancy.Models a high
level of customer service and ensures all employees display a
courteous and helpful attitude towards residents, co-workers, and
all visitors to the property.
- Perform a daily review of service requests to ensure timely
completion and adherence to legal time restraints.
- Practice and promote a team environment. Assist with duties of
the Property Manager as directed or in his/her absence.
- Responsible for reporting any unusual or extraordinary
circumstances regarding residents or the property.
- Takes initiative in seeking training / educational
opportunities and self-improvement for professional growth and
- Limited travel may be required.
- Must always maintain a professional appearance and
- Follows and demonstrates Company policies, procedures, and best
practices, both as an individual as the leader of her team.
- Other duties as assigned.QualificationsNormal Working Hours
- 35-40 hours per week, schedule varies as weekend shifts may be
- 30 minute meal break
- Overtime as requiredBenefits and Perks
- 10 days of Paid Annual Vacation (increases with Seniority)
- Discounted Rent at a TLR Owned Property
- Your Birthday is Always a Paid Day Off!
- 6 Paid Holidays
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Ongoing Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
- Bonus Opportunities
- Major Life Events
- Commission on Every Lease and Renewal
- Employer Paid Life
- Long Term Disability
- FSA with Transit OptionTEXT TO APPLY: 813-578-0857 Use Code:
Keywords: TLR Group, Clearwater , Assistant Property Manager, Executive , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!