Human Resources Manager
Company: ProMedica Senior Care
Posted on: August 4, 2022
ProMedica Senior Care, formerly HCR ManorCare, provides a range of
services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living,
post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home
health care and rehabilitation therapy.The Human Resources / HR
Manager position is responsible to direct the human resources
activities within the center including staff recruitment, training
and updating center staff on company personnel policies,
procedures, and regulations and monitoring and evaluating human
- Screens, interviews, and recommends qualified applicants;
conducts background checks.
- Maintains awareness of employee morale climate and develops
programs to ensure good morale level. Plans, organizes, and
implements employee activities and recognition programs.
- Assists in planning, coordinating, and conducting orientation,
continuing education programs and special in-service training
sessions relevant to the needs of department personnel.
- Coordinates and provides safety and education programs for new
and current employees.
- Consistently reviews and verifies employee s licenses,
certifications; maintains appropriate records.
- Tracks completion of all personnel performance
- Ensures employee personnel files are complete and employee
information is kept confidential.In return for your expertise,
you'll enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and
unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team
leading the nation in healthcare.
386 - ManorCare Health Services - Palm Harbor, Florida
Bachelors degree required. Emphasis in human resources management
One to three years prior human resources or employee training and
development experience, required; Prior experience in health care
useful. Demonstrated computer skills desirable.
Keywords: ProMedica Senior Care, Clearwater , Human Resources Manager, Executive , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!