Patient Access Manager - Williams, Goldman & Watson/Safety Harbor & Trinity
Company: Women's Care
Location: Safety Harbor
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Provides professional supervisory support to administrative and
clerical staff following established standards and practices.
Refers matters outside their scope of duties to the Director. How
- Responsible for the day-to-day functions of patient and office
flow in conjunction with the Clinical Manager.
- Establishes and implements policies and procedures related to
patient access workflows.
- Handles non-clinical related patient complaints and concerns
while working to increase overall patient satisfaction and
- Ensures patient access operations remain within allocated
- Maintains and reports analytical and statistical data as
- Establishes and maintains safety, policies and procedures,
objectives, and infection control in the department.
- Works with other Managers, Patient Access to ensure smooth flow
of communication and consistency across all WCF units.
- Work closely with the Director, Billing Coordinator, Patient
Relations Coordinator, Clinical Manager, and Office
- Oversees that the physical properties of offices are kept in
good state of repair and informs the Director of any issues.
- Order and manage office equipment and supplies when
- Oversee Clinical departments when Clinical Manager or Director
is out of the office.
- Attend monthly: Manager, Provider and staff meetings as
- Keep all locations stocked with informational brochures and
- Responsible for administrative/clerical annual reviews
including: Billing, Front Office (check in and checkout),
Scheduling and Medical Records.
- Manage, train and understand all clerical positions for all
locations to include; Billing, verification, Front Office (check in
and checkout), Scheduling, Call Center, and Medical Records.
- Process employee entries for timekeeping and PTO for all
administrative/clerical staff in the Paycom system.
- Develop and implement Policy and Procedures for Billing, Front
Office, Scheduling, Call Center and Medical Records Department.
Make recommendations and changes as needed.
- Create training manuals, handouts, "cheat sheets", and other
training tools to enhance employee and provider skills.
- Create and run daily and monthly eCW reports (schedule,
appointment types, Charges and payments, etc.)
- Work closely with Director, Practice Operations, Billing
Coordinator and CBO with WCF processes and reports. (Number of
deliveries, charge sheets, delivery notes, call processes,
- Work closely with representatives at the CBO to maintain
communication between the unit and the CBO: AR Director, VP Revenue
Cycle Management, AR Manager, and Verification Manager.
- Any and all other duties or responsibilities as deemed
necessary by Director. Who you are
- Bachelor s Degree or an equivalent combination of relevant
- Minimum four (4) years supervisory experience with proven
leadership, communication, team building and organizational
- Minimum four years clerical experience in a medical office
- Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships
with Physicians, Staff, and Patients.
- Ability to multi-task in a stressful deadline-oriented
- Ability to use a computer and enter data in electronic medical
- OB/GYN experience a plus
- eCW electronic medical record experience a plus Women s Care,
founded in 1998, is a leading women s healthcare group in the
United States, dedicated to providing the highest quality of care
for women through their reproductive years and beyond. With 110
locations and over 400 OB/GYNs and specialists across the country,
Women s Care provides comprehensive patient care in obstetrics,
gynecology, gynecologic oncology, urogynecology, gynecologic
pathology, breast surgery, genetic counseling, maternal fetal
medicine, laboratory services, and fertility.
Women s Care has grown tremendously through the years and expects
to accelerate its growth with plans to expand rapidly into new
markets across the U.S. With the commitment of our employees, we
remain true to our mission of Improving the Health of Women Every
Day. At Women s Care, we CARE about our patients, and we stand by
C ompassion & Empathy: Treating patients like valued friends and
family A ccountability: Taking responsibility for our actions and
behaviors R espect: Acting respectfully in every interaction E
xcellence & Quality: Providing the safest, highest quality of
We are looking to grow our team with equally value-driven
professionals who are passionate about using their skills to
further our mission. We value our employees just as we value our
patients, and we prioritize advantages like work-life balance,
employee engagement, and other incentives to help you be your best.
Now is a great time to join our team!
Keywords: Women's Care, Clearwater , Patient Access Manager - Williams, Goldman & Watson/Safety Harbor & Trinity, Executive , Safety Harbor, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!