Supervisor of Case Management - Pasco
Company: Metropolitan Ministries Inc
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job Title: Supervisor of Case Management - Pasco Department:
Case Management Services Reports To: Senior Director of Case
Management Services Status: Exempt Salary: $45,000 Job Functions:
Provides supervision to assigned staff members working in the
residential program in Pasco County. Provides clinical supervision
to staff and Social Work interns. Provides in-office and mobile
case management services. Functions as a liaison between clients,
community service providers and program component staff.
Participates in and provides leadership in the organization's
performance & quality improvement efforts. Essential
- Selects, supervises and trains Case Management program staff.
Responsible for completing employee evaluations and for ensuring
that an effective employee development, discipline and recognition
programs are implemented.
- Provide mobile and office case management to families in the
Pasco Housing Program, developing a treatment plan, coordinating
all services for families, and directing clients to other areas of
- Participate in staff and group meetings. Organize and run
meetings for use in child and family related decision making.
- Maintains client case notes, history, and data, utilizing best
practices to keep client information confidential. Generates and
compiles client outcomes and reports within Service Point and Excel
for reporting for program. Keep confidential records according to
the Code of Ethics.
- Provides daily clinical support to staff with the Case Managers
and social work interns. Provides weekly clinical supervision.
- Serves as representative with community partners regarding the
Pasco Residential program as needed.
- Monitors ongoing progress and needs within the family and
supportive services. Ensures families are linked to services and
natural support systems as stated in the Family Support Plan.
- Monitors progress of files for Quality Assurance on
- Coordinate and Monitor Bridge of Hope Program.
- Collects and reports on data for grants as needed on a monthly
and quarterly basis.
- Monitors, reviews and evaluates outcomes.
- Works with the Director of Residential Services and Programs to
monitor contractual agreements and coordinate staff training
- Attends meetings, training and conferences as directed. May
serve on both internal and external committees as directed.
- Participate in Metropolitan Ministries' holiday efforts.
Participate in Bridge Builders and other fund raising events when
- Support the team in other tasks as assigned and attend all team
meetings. Meet personal goals and actively contribute to the
achievement of the team and organizational targets/goals as stated
on the Balanced Scorecard and in the annual plan. Education and
Experience: Master Degree in Social Work required; 3-5 years of
Case Management experience. Supervisory experience preferred. Skill
Requirements: Requires heart for ministry. Requires understanding
of poverty, a high degree of maturity, strong inter-personal skills
and the ability to work with low socio-economic and diverse
populations facing crisis situations in a professional and
diplomatic manner. Ability to deescalate clients on the edge of
verbal or physical violence. Ability to work as part of a team
within a multi-disciplinary framework. Demonstrates computer
literacy with knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel. Requires oral
and written communication skills and the ability to write reports
and conduct and participate in meetings. Physical Requirements:
Must have adequate hearing and speaking ability as to take part in
and provide sound oral communication and information. Must be
capable of working outdoors in sunlight and higher temperatures on
occasion. Must have the physical, emotional, and spiritual stamina
to handle job-related issues and stress. Must be able to lift 20
lbs. or more. Other: Must demonstrate legal authorization to work
in the United States. Must pass required background pre-employment
screening. Must be able to communicate effectively in English.
Requires a valid driver's license, a clean driving record and the
ability to qualify for the Ministries' driving program. PM21
Keywords: Metropolitan Ministries Inc, Clearwater , Supervisor of Case Management - Pasco, Executive , Holiday, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!