Sr. Product Manager
Company: Tech Data
Posted on: January 16, 2022
What you'll be doing:
- Represent the Product as a product expert at industry events,
customer interactions, and other external facing activities
- Break epics, features and requirements into User stories
- Operationalize the Product through training and necessary
documentation both internally and externally
- Collaborate with scrum team to define how needs will be
- Own scrum product backlog, (aligned with Product Roadmap
epics/features) - ensure this is visible, transparent, and clear to
- Triage Production defects
- Demo new capabilities to stakeholders
- Engage with stakeholders to ensure regular refinement and
prioritization of scrum backlog (user stories,, bugs, Tech
- Demonstrate a flare for innovation and creativity, focusing on
- Keeping in touch with stakeholders of the product through
- Communicate clearly and efficiently by coordinating product
- Provide sprint themes and new user stories for sprint planning
along with acceptance criteria for those user stories
- Be available for the development team in Scrum meetings
- Work with the development team members as questions arise on
user stories to ensure developers have all information needed to
complete their change What you'll need:
- Familiarity with Agile working practices and an understanding
of technical development processes are a must
- Someone who's very comfortable with technical conversations -
initiating and understanding them. Knowledge of RESTful APIs &
microservices would be a huge bonus
- Pro-active problem-solver, with plenty of examples of how to
anticipate and overcome blockers.
- Proven track record of managing a complex backlog and working
with a variety of stakeholders
- Proficient in working within an Agile Product based
- Able to execute instructions and to request clarification when
- Possesses basic clerical and data entry skills.
- Able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy
- Able to communicate clearly and convey necessary
- Able to create and conduct formal presentations.
- Able to interact effectively with all levels of
- Able to negotiate skillfully, promote/sell ideas persuasively,
and close transactions with mutually beneficial results.
- Possesses strong multi-cultural interpersonal skills.
- Possesses strong leadership skills with a willingness to lead,
create new ideas, and be assertive.
- Possesses strong organizational and time management skills,
driving tasks to completion.-- Able to constructively work under
stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and
- Able to maintain and promote social, ethical, and
organizational standards in conducting internal and external
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Able to build solid, effective working relationships with
- Able to exhibit ability to be sensitive to the needs, concerns,
and feelings of others.
- Able to quickly learn new systems and technology.
- Able to use relevant computer system applications at an
- Experience: 3 to 5 Years of relevant work experience.
- Education & Certifications: Bachelor's Degree with Business
Field of Study preferred
- High School Graduate required.Cultural Competency Requirements:
- For this position, you will be expected to understand,
communicate, and collaborate effectively with people across various
-identities and cultures. Join our team to connect the world with
the power of technology!Tech Data is an equal opportunity
organization. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote
without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin,
age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status,
disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by
applicable federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Tech Data, Clearwater , Sr. Product Manager, Executive , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!