NAM AML Program Oversight - Program Manager C14 - Senior Vice President
Posted on: January 15, 2022
The Program Management Senior Lead is a strategic professional
responsible for the design and maintenance of a comprehensive
program of work for the NAM Consumer Bank AML Oversight
organization. The Program covers strategic enhancements,
remediations, and regulatory issues. This role works in close
partnership with AML KYC Operations, Risk, GCB lines of business,
AML Compliance, and Technology teams and reports directly to the
Managing Director of the NAM AML Program Oversight team. Excellent
communication skills required in order to negotiate internally,
often at a senior level. Responsibilities include:Job
- Supports planning, directing and coordination of day-to-day
activities of running a large compliance program
- Navigate the Citi Global Consumer Tech and AML Compliance Tech
infrastructures to determine best approach when developing the
overall AMLOversight Program
- Key driver in the management of the scope, schedule, risk,
quality and resources for the program
- Creates and maintains standards and processes for the execution
of all AML program related projects, remediation, and regulatory
issues in partnership with key stakeholders.
- Establishes and implements appropriate oversight to ensure that
policies and standards are being adhered to and exceptions/at-risk
items are escalated as appropriate
- Work with Program and Project Managers across various teams to
help manage solutions
- Understand all project activities within the AML program life
cycle including project planning, estimation, execution,
implementation, and closure.
- Ensures all stakeholders are identified and included in scope
definition activities, understand the program schedule and key
milestones and receive schedule status regularly.
- Applies comprehensive understanding of concepts and procedures
within own area and basic knowledge of other areas to resolve
issues that have impact beyond own area.
- Directs the communication of status, issue, and risk
disposition to all stakeholders, including senior management, on a
timely basis.Job Qualifications:
- 10+ years of experience in financial services industry,
experience in the AML, Cards, Retail Banking and/or Compliance
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Project Management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to articulate
complex problems and solutions through concise and clear messaging
with people at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work collaboratively with functional units; ability
to navigate a complex organization; to influence and lead people
across cultures at a senior level.
- Finely tuned interpersonal and influencing skills in order to
build a strong network of subject matter experts, IT partners,
business heads, and senior leadership across NAM Card business
(Branded Card and CRS), Retail Bank, Compliance, Technology, and
- Bachelor's degree required with advance degree preferred.
- Project Management Certification - PMP, CAPM or similar
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint
and MS Project) and Sharepoint.-Job Family Group:Compliance and
Control-Job Family:Business KYC-Time Type:-Citi is an equal
opportunity and affirmative action employer.Qualified applicants
will receive consideration without regard to their race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.Citigroup Inc.
and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested
applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person
with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our
search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review
Accessibility at Citi.View the "EEO is the Law" poster. View the
EEO is the Law Supplement.View the EEO Policy Statement.View the
Pay Transparency Posting-Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires
that all successful applicants for positions located in the United
States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a
condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior
to commencement of employment.
Keywords: Citi, Clearwater , NAM AML Program Oversight - Program Manager C14 - Senior Vice President, Executive , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!