EEG Clinical Manager
Posted on: January 11, 2022
PURPOSE OF THE POSITIONEEG Clinical Manager works with company
management in building and maintaining business relationships with
customers and physicians to grow and retain accounts. Manages one
or more accounts or programs in a specific geographic area to
achieve or exceed operational and financial targets. Performs
Electroencephalography (EEG) services on a regular basis and
ensures compliance with The Joint Commission standards, the
Company's policies, applicable policies at the account(s) or
program(s), and other applicable regulatory requirements. Serves as
liaison to the Company's business office.ESSENTIAL JOB
- Create and distribute team schedules, coordinate associate
coverage and manage PTO.
- Develop, distribute and manage service request instructions and
- Generate procedural and compliance manuals and MSDS postings.
- Maintain labs within inspection standards.
- Coordinate equipment needs, repairs and inspections.
- Track, manage and maintain inventory volumes and compliance.
- Ensure all credentialing and access requirements are met.
- Coordinate lab and locker accesses.
- Track quality metrics and address those that do not meet
- Perform case and clinical audits.
- Ensure timely and accurate documentation.
- Maintain and modify all administrative and clinical documents.
- Oversee and approve timesheet entries.
- Evaluate staffing needs and track utilization and efficiencies.
- Recruit, hire and on-board new hires.
- Submit User Access Requests for associates.
- Provide clinical and administrative team member training.
- Ensure team members maintain certification & registration
- Review and approve expense reports.
- Set and track team performance behaviors and goals.
- Perform clinical competency and performance evaluations.
- Build and maintain client relationships.
- Generate and present clients with clinical quality reports.
- Perform client satisfaction surveys.
- Contribute to contract proposals and renewals.
- Address adverse events, send reports & develop corrective
- Meet budget targets via efficiencies, expense management and
- Work with company & client billing departments on invoicing,
payments & issues.
- Provide clinical coverage as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Holds current R. EEG T. certification from ABRET
- Graduate of an accredited Neurodiagnostic program, preferred
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certification
- Proof of immunization and other health testing where
- Five (5) years of experience in hospital setting, preferably
- Experience leading other EEG technologists, preferred
SpecialtyCare, Inc. (including its affiliates) (SC) is an EEO/AA
employer and does not discriminate against any applicant because of
race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability,
military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal,
state, or local law.
Keywords: SpecialtyCare, Clearwater , EEG Clinical Manager, Executive , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!