Manager, Event & Video Production
Company: Tech Data
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Overview: Manages the day-to-day activities of the Video and
Event Production team, develops strategy, manages projects, and
executes video and animation projects, including event A/V
productions. Serving as the lead producer and senior production
specialist, this role has dual responsibilities for both video
production and event production requiring task orientated execution
as well as team supervision. Job Responsibilities:
- Assists in the development of Tech Data's overall marketing
goals and strategies.
- Identifies resource requirements necessary to carry out
- Trains Program/Project managers to plan, execute and report on
- Recruits and staffs qualified Program/Project Managers to
assist in the execution of marketing plans and activities.
- Ensures all marketing plans and activities meet Tech Data's
goals and objectives.
- Regularly tracks and reports all marketing activities and
results to senior management.
- Performs additional duties as assigned
- Meets attendance and punctuality standards The requirements
listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or
- 5+ years of relevant work experience; Bachelor's Degree with
Video Production, Communications, Advertising, Marketing, Art field
of study preferred.
- Able to build solid, effective working relationships with
- Able to analyze and resolve complex issues and problems in a
sound and timely fashion.
- Able to assimilate research data from a variety of sources,
analyze, and recommend appropriate courses of action to take.
- Able to coach others in the development of their skills.
- Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when
faced with high workloads and deadlines.
- Able to adjust readily to change and adapt as needed.
- Able to facilitate group interactions.
- Able to interact effectively with all levels of
- Able to serve as a resource to others in the resolution of
complex problems and issues.
- Able to set high short/long-term goals/standards of performance
for self, subordinates, and others.
- Able to supervise, train, and evaluate the performance of
- Able to maintain a positive attitude in the face of criticism,
rejection, or failure.
- Able to negotiate skillfully, promote/sell ideas persuasively,
and close transactions with mutually beneficial results.
- Knowledge and/or expertise in related area of
- Possesses strong leadership skills with a willingness to lead,
create new ideas, and be assertive.
- Possesses strong organizational and time management skills,
driving tasks to completion.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of -Adobe Creative Cloud
(Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects, and Illustrator);
-understanding of lighting principles, including setting up and
operating lighting equipment such as LED and DMX, advanced
understanding of broadcast production switchers, preferably
- Able to operate camera equipment including broadcast cameras,
DSLRs, and lenses; understanding of setting up and connecting
audio/video equipment such as: HDMI, SDI, signal conversion, NDI,
- Able to operate microphone equipment including lavaliers, audio
mixers, wireless systems and antenna arrays; live streaming RTMP,
Vidyard and/or Vimeo preferred; basic understanding of VR, 360, 3D
- Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive
information.Cultural Competency Requirements:
- Within Tech Data diversity is one of our fundamental shared
values. We are a multi-cultural environment and we pride ourselves
on being a welcoming place of work where we celebrate inclusion and
champion people from a multitude of backgrounds. Join our team to
connect the world with the power of technology!Tech Data is a
federal contractor, subject to the mandatory vaccination and
masking requirements of Executive Order 14042. - Unless a medical
or religious accommodation is requested and approved, vaccination
for COVID-19 is a prerequisite for employment. - If you are offered
employment, you will have an opportunity to seek an exemption for
medical or religious reasons, and if established, a reasonable
accommodation will be made, subject to undue business burden. Tech
Data is an equal opportunity organization. We recruit, employ,
train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion,
creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any
other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local
Keywords: Tech Data, Clearwater , Manager, Event & Video Production, Executive , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!