Manager, Digital Experience
Posted on: March 27, 2020
US-FL-ClearwaterJob_ID 2020-1170# of Openings 1Category
(ISC)-- -- is an international, nonprofit membership association
for information security leaders. We're committed to helping our
members learn, grow and thrive by providing world-class
certification programs, education & training, and professional
development opportunities that inspire a safe and secure cyber
world. With more than 150,000 certified members, we empower
professionals who touch every aspect of information security.
The Manager, Digital Experience leads a diverse team of product
owners, front-end developers, business analysts, user experience
professionals, and web content and marketing automation specialists
to develop and execute a comprehensive and seamless digital
communications strategy across all online properties. Oversee daily
operations while closely collaborating with stakeholders throughout
the business - including Member Services, Marketing, Sales,
Education, Exams and our regional teams - to enhance the online
experience for members and prospects, drive adoption of services,
strengthen member value and engagement, and optimize
- Design, develop and oversee the execution of (ISC) 2 's digital
communications strategy for online properties including the public
and membership-facing aspects of www.isc2.org (Sitecore),
third-party web platforms, our online community, blog, landing
pages and ecommerce modules.
- Responsible for defining the association's online experience
and formulating strategies to successfully implement the vision and
ensure a seamless, consistent, on-brand experience.
- Manage a team of Web and Marketing Automation Specialists
responsible for maintaining and publishing content through the
Sitecore CMS and executing email engagement campaigns through
Sitecore Email Experience Manager (EXM).
- Oversee the team responsible for Sitecore CMS, website
functionality, user experience, content architecture and overall
performance goals against customer experience and business
- Lead and guide a team of Sitecore developers and user
experience professionals to continually enhance the online
experience, including developing web applications and functionality
that enable members around the world to more easily manage their
membership and interact with the association.
- Oversee a team of product owners and business analysts who
regularly engage with teams throughout the business to identify
areas for improvement that are aligned with association objectives
and create a vision and strategy for enhancements.
- Work within the Agile environment and processes to drive and
deliver projects on-time, on-scope and within budget.
- Oversee the measurement and performance of digital experience
efforts from all web properties and analytics tools to provide
impactful recommendations and informed enhancements.
- Develop digital personalization tools to strategically engage
and move prospect/leads through the marketing funnel, as well as
create more enriching experiences for members.
- Promote and use industry best practices for usability,
performance, scalability, design and maintainability while
implementing enhanced user interfaces.
- Collaborate with marketing and other key stakeholders to
establish and track success metrics, UTM tagging methodology,
reporting and adjust digital strategies to improve conversions and
better identify campaign ROI.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- At least 10 years of marketing or digital experience
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, computer science or a related
- 7+ years of demonstrated proficiency in HTML/CSS
- 5 years' people management experience leading marketers and web
- 3+ years of Sitecore Content Management experience highly
- 3+ years marketing automation experience
- Experience as a product owner, project manager or team lead of
enterprise-scale digital projects
- Intermediate/Advanced level proficiency in Adobe Creative
Suite, Google Analytics, AdWords, Data Studio and Tag Manager,
Microsoft Office, Jira, Confluence and Salesforce
- Thorough knowledge of interactive best practices like CAN-SPAM
Act and GDPR requirements
- Ability to demonstrate and support the 5 Company Core Values:
Integrity, Excellence, Unity, Accountability, Agility
- Ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Highly detail and results-oriented
- A self-starter with strong execution and follow-up skills
Physical & Mental:
- Work extended hours when necessary
- 10% travel required
- Work in an office environment using dual monitor computer
- Sitting for extended periods
Keywords: (ISC)2, Clearwater , Manager, Digital Experience, Executive , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!