DIRECTOR PROVIDER ENROLLMENT
Company: Envision Healthcare
Posted on: March 20, 2020
Envision Physician Services is a multispecialty physician group and
practice management company. Established in 1953, our organization
provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine,
radiology, primary/urgent care, surgical services, and women s and
children s health services to more than 900 facilities in 48
states. Envision Physician Services brings together EmCare and
Sheridan Healthcare as one organization, allowing us to provide a
greater scope of service than any other national physician service
group. Our collective experience from hundreds of local, customized
engagements, culture of continuous lean process improvement, and
team of experts in the business of healthcare enable us to better
solve complex problems and consistently give healthcare
organizations confidence in our execution.
If you are looking for a stable, fast-paced, growing company in the
healthcare industry that is committed to innovation, excellence and
integrity, then this may be a great next step in the advancement of
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for an
experienced Director Provider Enrollment based out of our offices
in Clearwater, FL. Your strong leadership and technical skills, in
addition to your experience overseeing enrollment in a high volume,
multi-state environment are all required for this influential role
on our team.
The Director Provider Enrollment is responsible for the daily
operation of the Provider Enrollment department focused on
Emergency Medicine / Hospital Medicine, and Envision Physician
Services (EPS) pre-enrollment and initial enrollment activities in
our offices in Clearwater and Pensacola. This role directs the
management team and staff in the provider enrollment process to
ensure that provider enrollment numbers are obtained enabling the
company to bill provider charges in a timely manner and ensure
clinicians have the ability to order, refer, and prescribe as
necessary. Primary responsibilities include personnel leadership
(remote and onsite), provider enrollment technical proficiency,
effective and professional communication, disciplined execution of
strategic initiatives, and relationship management.
* Ensure that Managers administer assignments, monitor goals, and
validate that tasks are completed accurately and in a timely
* Utilize critical thinking to proactively identify and resolve
issues and proactively share best practices with colleagues.
* Provide executive summaries of issues, identifying root causes.
Develop and implement mitigation and remediation strategies.
* Manage issues to closure by collaborating with internal and
* Develop and execute enrollment strategies, bringing in additional
support and expertise as necessary.
* Develop horizontal and vertical relationships with colleagues,
vendors, and payers to ensure organizational enrollment
expectations are being met. Collaborate with peers and business
partners to achieve standardization in provider enrollment
* Ensure that new business, mergers and acquisitions are managed
* Lead and/or contribute to various enrollment standardization
and/or process improvement initiatives, assembling cross functional
teams as needed to improve processes.
* Contribute to organizational strategic planning as it pertains to
achieving provider enrollment goals.
* Provide on-going training and development opportunities in
addition to coaching and feedback to staff members.
* Facilitate an atmosphere that fosters teamwork.
* Delegate to staff members utilizing situational leadership skills
to ensure expectations are outlined, and that support is available
and provided to ensure staff is set up for success.
* Monitor and manage labor costs, inventory levels and production
planning for designated departments. Optimize productivity while
avoiding unnecessary costs such as excess overtime.
* Forecast and anticipate other operating expense needs (e.g.,
travel, training, and consulting). Make recommendations and
justifications regarding operating and capital expenses.
* Participate in and apply learning from professional and technical
* Onboard and orient new leaders and staff members
* Plan and conduct performance appraisals and talent assessments of
staff, recommend merits, bonuses and promotions, and administer
corrective actions when necessary.
* Adhere to and comply with information systems security. Know and
follow Information Systems security policies and procedures. Attend
Information Systems security training, when offered. Report
information systems security problems.
* Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Able to travel up to 25%.
* Provider pre-enrollment and enrollment experience in a high
volume, multi-state enterprise.
* Experience in Emergency Medicine and Hospitalist Medicine
enrollment is highly preferred.
* Strong knowledge of the rules/regulations of Medicare/Medicaid
and other government payors, as well as commercial insurers and
specialty contracts to ensure accurate and timely billing and
payment of claims.
* Solid understanding of medical insurance industry
* In depth experience with payor-specific requirements and
guidelines for the Enrollment department.
* Maintain up to date knowledge of HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley, and other
critical governmental regulations.
* Experience managing remote teams using strong management
* Able to communicate effectively, (both orally and in writing) in
* Convey thoughts in a well-organized, concise manner; consistently
employing appropriate grammar and punctuation in written
* Able to perform in an organized manner with strong attention to
* Affiliation, membership and /or regular attendance and
participation in professional organizations related to Provider
Enrollment is preferred.
* Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented,
* Able to travel up to 25% as required.
* Bachelor's Degree from a four-year College or University in
Business Administration or Healthcare and 5+ years experience in
provider enrollment and/or revenue cycle management in a healthcare
leadership position with a multi-specialty, national health care
provider; or equivalent combination of education and experience as
* Practice Management software certifications, lean process
improvement, Leadership training (i.e.-situational leadership),
Provider Enrollment Specialist Certificate (PESC) preferred.
* Microsoft Office Suite
* Enrollment, Practice Management, or Revenue Cycle Management
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes full
Medical, Dental and Vision benefits effective on your first day of
employment, a company matching 401(k), tuition reimbursement,
company paid Life Insurance and Long-term Disability, as well as
generous PTO and Paid Holidays
If you are ready to join an exciting, progressive company and have
a strong work ethic, join our team of experts! We offer a highly
competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Envision Physician Services uses E-Verify to confirm the employment
eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about
E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please
Envision Physician Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Envision Healthcare, Clearwater , DIRECTOR PROVIDER ENROLLMENT, Executive , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!