Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: July 11, 2019
Every day, Kelly Services connects professionals with opportunities
to advance their careers.
We currently have a Quality Engineer position available with one of
the world's largest suppliers of contact lenses, lens care
products, pharmaceuticals, intraocular lenses, and other eye
surgery products located in Clearwater, FL.
This position is responsible for supporting efforts in conjunction
with manufacturing and engineering to develop plans for continual
improvement of product and process quality. Ensuring that decisions
are made based on sound Quality principles and regulatory
- Supports efforts in conjunction with manufacturing and
engineering to develop plans for continual improvement of product
and process quality.
- Ensures that decisions are made based on sound Quality
principles and regulatory guidelines.
- The Quality Engineer must be self-directed, and must show
initiative in identifying and resolving opportunities for
improvement, promoting Quality initiatives, and driving continual
improvement in the Quality System.
- Supports/leads failure investigations, using root cause
analysis tools, and proposing/implementing systematic corrective
- Identifies areas of systematic weakness, and leads initiatives
to implement corrective action.
- Promotes use of statistical analysis for determination of
improvements, and provides analyses to support risk mitigation.
- Evaluate proposed changes for design control requirements.
- Guides engineering/manufacturing personnel in establishment of
appropriate qualification, validation criteria.
- Provides routine analysis of performance indicators yield, NCs,
Complaints, etc. and identifies trends.
- Presents this information to management, supervisors, and
- Supports/leads initiatives to improve performance.
- Supports/leads teams to update risk management files PFMEAs for
- Focus team in implementing capable processes, process controls,
and error-proofing measures.
- Post-launch maintenance:
- Evaluate complaint trends and support/drives improvements.
- Investigates complaints as necessary.
- 3-5 years quality experience.
- 1-year minimum experience in medical device and or
- BA/BS degree in fields such as life or physical sciences or
- The Quality Engineer must possess excellent written and verbal
communication skills and be able to guide others to make sound
- Provide daily support to managers/staff regarding Document
Change Requests and the Document Control System.
- Maintains electronic information including training, documents,
scanning, deviations, DCRs and DCOs.
- Support company goals and objectives, policies and procedures,
quality systems, and FDA regulations.
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote
Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch.
"Not open to remote workers" AND "Must be able to work in the
United States without sponsorship "Why Kelly--?
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting
edge projects and technologies in
industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world
have trusted Kelly as a premier
source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And
engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm
with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and
professionalism. Whether you seek the variety
and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or
prefer contract-to-hire or direct
hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore
opportunities that suit your specific
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly
employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in
connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn
and Twitter.Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer
including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Clearwater , Quality Engineer, Engineering , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!