Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: November 11, 2018
Every day, Kelly Services connects professionals with opportunities to advance their careers.
We currently have a Quality Engineer position available with one of the world's largest suppliers of contact lenses, lens care products, pharmaceuticals, intraocular lenses, and other eye surgery products located in Clearwater, FL.
This position is responsible for supporting efforts in conjunction with manufacturing and engineering to develop plans for continual improvement of product and process quality. Ensuring that decisions are made based on sound Quality principles and regulatory guidelines
Principle Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ensures that decisions are made based on sound Quality principles and regulatory guidelines.
- Supports/leads failure investigations, using root cause analysis tools, and proposing/implementing systematic corrective actions.
- Identifies areas of systematic weakness and leads initiatives to implement corrective action. Promotes use of statistical analysis for determination of improvements and provides analyses to support risk mitigation.
- Evaluate proposed changes for design control requirements.
- Guides engineering/manufacturing personnel in establishment of appropriate qualification, validation criteria.
- Provides routine analysis of performance indicators yield, NCs, Complaints, etc. and identifies trends. Presents this information to management, supervisors, and manufacturing operators.
- Supports/leads initiatives to improve performance. Supports/leads teams to update risk management files PFMEAs for process changes.
- Focus team in implementing capable processes, process controls, and error-proofing measures.
- Post-launch maintenance: Evaluate complaint trends and support/drives improvements. Investigates complaints as necessary.
- 3-5 years quality experience.
- 1-year minimum experience in medical device and or pharmaceutical industry.
- BA/BS degree in fields such as life or physical sciences or engineering.
- The Quality Engineer must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to guide others to make sound Quality decisions.
- Provide daily support to managers/staff regarding Document Change Requests and the Document Control System.
- Maintains electronic information including training, documents, scanning, deviations, DCRs and DCOs.
- Support company goals and objectives, policies and procedures, quality systems, and FDA regulations.
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch.
"Not open to remote workers" AND "Must be able to work in the United States without sponsorship "
As a Kelly employee, you'll have access to world-class perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in
industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier
source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm
with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety
and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct
hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Clearwater , Quality Engineer, Engineering , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!