Advanced Test Engineer
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Innovate to solve the world's most important challengesThe
future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of
thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that
make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly
way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible
to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things.
That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career
opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
As a Test Engineer, you will be part of a team to turn requirements
into deliverable products. This opportunity includes:
- Supporting lab teams whose activities include the use of test
equipment and instrumentation to test product designs.
- Working with a cross functional engineering team to test
products from development through qualification and production
- Supporting failure investigations and analyze issues to root
cause and support implementation and verification of the corrective
- Hands on lab work to test, verify, and validate products meet
- Use your creativity to develop testing concepts and
improvements on future-shaping products.
- Lead Requirements creation and trace matrix
- Oversee project Architecture and Concept designs
- Design Reviews
- User Instructions/Manuals
- Setup test benches and equipment
- Test/Product Debug
- Verification and Validation
- Customer SupportREVCOGSCLW22YOU MUST HAVE
- Experience with General purpose test equipment and / or product
/ system level testing
- Being eligible for a US security clearance due to contractual
- Experience with environmental testing
- Experience with Development of Test Programs
- Successful track record of leading small engineering
- Individuals who take the initiative to get things done, do
things before being asked by others or forced to by events
- Individuals that assemble facts from various areas, analyze
data, and provide informed recommendations
JOB ID: req369606Category:
EngineeringLocation: 13350 US Hwy 19
N,Clearwater,Florida,33764,United StatesExemptDue to US export
control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have
protected status.Engineering (GLOBAL)Honeywell is an equal
opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered
without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin,
ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or
Keywords: Honeywell, Clearwater , Advanced Test Engineer, Engineering , Dunedin, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!