Fork Truck / A Mechanic
Company: Coca Cola
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Our vision is love brands, done sustainably, for a better shared
future. Our manufacturing teams are dedicated to bringing our
brands to life and creating value for our customers, big and small.
Be part of a world class team that is constantly innovating in our
state-of-the-art facilities. The primary role of the Maintenance
Technician is to provide maintenance support to our plant
operations to enable us to meet our quality standards and safety
codes and ensuring we are executing our maintenance programs. The
Technician must identify, troubleshoot, and repair problems
(mechanical, electrical, etc.), run tests, isolate problems,
remove/replace failed components, determine failure modes by
studying worn components, and perform other tasks, as required.
This is a great career for someone that has maintenance experience
and wants to work for one of the world's most admired
What You'll Do for Us
- Performs skilled maintenance and repair services of facility
or/and production plant systems such as mechanical, electrical and
building or/and production line systems. Plans and conducts
building repairs such as repair outdoor lighting, doors, drywall,
and ceiling tiles. Installs insulation and plastic coverings on
product lines and piping, perform light plumbing and repairs.
Performs facility preventative maintenance programs as
- Plans and performs all facilities build-outs, including
framing, hanging and finishing sheetrock, concrete work, floor
installation and repair, drop ceiling installation, paneling, roof
repairs, changing lights/ballasts, minor electrical wiring/repairs
and inspection of electrical panels.
- Performs building maintenance and troubleshooting to meet or
exceed plant and departmental goals while ensuring tasks are
completed in a safe manner to ensure achievement of Quality,
Service, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Cost
- Complies with all standard operating procedures and
requirements under CCR Quality System
- Directs and tracks contractor needs, and activities as directed
- Satisfactorily completes lift training courses and safely
operate a forklift and high reach.
- Works with facilities maintenance personnel and
vendors/contractors to complete tasks and generates purchase
requisitions as needed.
- Utilizes computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS) to
track all work.
- Properly trouble-shoots and maintains production lines and/or
Qualification & Requirements
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required, Associates or
technical degree is preferred.
- Must be able to achieve a passing score at the tech 1 level of
the Maintenance Technician test
- 3 - 5 years' experience in manufacturing maintenance with prior
diagnostic, troubleshooting, and preventative maintenance
experience are needed
- Working knowledge of Programmable Logic Control (PLC),
mechanical, electrical, lubrication, fabrication, pneumatic and
hydraulics are required.
- Must be able to supply own hand tools.
- Prior welding experience is preferred.
- The ability to interpret basic blueprints and schematics is
- Must possess a valid driver's license and have experience
operating power industrial equipment such as forklift.
- Must be able to understand and use Safety Data Sheet, and
preventive maintenance documentation.
- Must be able to use a computer and associated software programs
such as (CMMS "Maximo")
- Must be certified on the JPM for this position within six
months of start date.
- This position requires the following certifications: CARO
(Certified Assistance Refrigeration Operator) and subsequently the
CIRO (Certified Industrial Refrigeration Operator) through the RETA
(Refrigeration Engineering Technician Association)
- Must be able to work an eight (8), ten (10), or twelve (12)
hour shifts as required with overtime or extended hours as
necessary and work any shift as directed.
What We Can Do For You
- Purpose Driven: Purpose driven approach that empowers our
people to protect the environment and communities we serve while
delivering safe & quality products.
- Global Connections: Allows you to develop, enhance and maintain
global connections that allow us to move faster and learn from
- Community of Belonging: We're an organization that believes our
ability to continually grow and build the right atmosphere where
people feel safe and empowered, lets you bring your best self to
Hydraulics; Forklift License; Pneumatic; Electrical Systems; Hand
Tools; HVAC Systems; Programmable Logic Controller (PLC); Welding;
Mechanical Maintenance; Power Tools; Reading Schematics;
Fabrication; Electrical Management; Lubrication Systems; Industrial
Installations; Blueprints; Preventive Maintenance
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture
that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and
make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive
approach to what's possible and believe in continuous learning to
improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors
- curious, empowered, inclusive and agile - and value how we work
as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of
the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130 years. Visit
Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how
you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis
of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
When we collect your personal information as part of a job
application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with
industry standards and best practices and in compliance with
applicable privacy laws.
Keywords: Coca Cola, Clearwater , Fork Truck / A Mechanic, Engineering , Dunedin, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!