Field and Shop Service Technician
Company: Mastry Engine Center
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Position Summary:We are looking for an experienced
marine/industrial diesel technician. Must have high school diploma
or completion of a vocational training program. Must speak English;
bilingual is a plus. Capable of working independently, self-starter
with both mechanical and electronic diagnostic skills. Limited
travel and overtime can be expected. Valid drivers license requires
for driving company vehicles and making service calls. Must have
own tools. Product training and specialty tools and diagnostic
equipment will be provided.Job Functions:
- Repair, maintenance and servicing of a variety of engines and
- Diagnostic and repair skills needed from unit down to back
- Document findings and write up trip reports for service
- Research engine issuesCritical Interfaces:
- Dealers, Distributors and other customers
- Service and Warranty Manager
- Various levels of Mastry EmployeesJob Requirements:
- Regular and reliable attendance is required.
- Diesel engine experience.
- Decision making skills.
- High school diploma or vocational training.
- Position is fulltime and based in Clearwater, FL.
- Must have a valid driver license and passport.Benefits:
- Competitive Pay + Bonus Program
- Will pay relocation costs
- 401K match, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, PTO
- Great working environment and culture
Keywords: Mastry Engine Center, Clearwater , Field and Shop Service Technician, Engineering , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!