Posted on: May 16, 2022
US-RemoteJob_ID 2022-1360# of Openings 1Category Information
TechnologyOverview(ISC) - - is the world's largest nonprofit
membership association of certified cybersecurity professionals.
We're committed to helping our members learn, grow and thrive by
providing world-class cybersecurity qualifications, professional
development and engagement opportunities that inspire a safe and
secure cyber world. With a membership more than 168,000 strong, we
empower professionals who touch every aspect of information
security.Position SummaryThe Solutions Engineer collaborates with
business and software development teams to understand data schema
and integration requirements, utilizing their expertise to deliver
sustainable integrations between Salesforce, Identity providers,
Learning Management System (LMS), Marketing, and Content/Experience
Management System (CMS/EMS) platforms. This role will also champion
the (ISC)2 employee culture and foster the organization's
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion goals.Responsibilities
- Plan and execute development tasks and projects by defining
technical requirements from user stories in collaboration with
product owners and software engineers.
- Produce design, class, UML, and data flow diagrams during all
stages of development.
- Produce application and supporting documentation for delivered
- Design, build, deploy, and maintain databases, reports, and
- Design and implement Analytics and BI platforms in
collaboration with and support of business partners.
- Design, build, deploy, and maintain integrations between
complex internal and external enterprise systems.
- Mentor and guide junior staff members in standard procedures
and best practices.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology,
or a relevant field preferred. Relevant demonstrated hands-on
experience and duration of work experience will be
- 5 years in the field of Information Technology or Computer
- 2 years of experience with an object-oriented programming
language such as Java.
- 1 year of experience with Mulesoft platform required.
- 1 year of experience integrating enterprise systems
- 1 year of experience with Salesforce platform
- Mulesoft Developer certification preferred.
- Intermediate experience with complete Software Development
- Intermediate experience with source control, specifically Git
- Ability to demonstrate and support the 5 Company Core Values:
Integrity, Excellence, Unity, Accountability, Agility.
- Supports an inclusive culture that encourages, supports and
celebrates diversity, equity, and inclusion; serve as a role model
to promote DEI best practices.
- Intermediate to expert knowledge of integrating enterprise
- Intermediate knowledge of object-oriented programming languages
such as Java or C#.
- Intermediate knowledge of the proprietary Salesforce
object-oriented programming language, Apex, preferred.
- Ability to communicate abstract concepts to non-technical
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively as a member of
a remote/virtual team
- Results driven and accountable to meet assigned
- Ability to work with multiple projects and work streams at one
time with varying deadlines while delivering results to business
- Keen attention to details, timeframes, and results.
- Must understand the impact of work on other areas of the
Physical & Mental:
- 40-hour remote work week with on-call availability, occasional
evening and weekend work to meet deadlines, deploy changes, or test
- Work in an office environment using dual monitor computer
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard,
mouse, and other computer components.
- Work extended hours or overtime, when necessary.
- Up to 15% travel required.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Lifting and transporting of light to moderately heavy objects -
i.e., computers and peripherals.
PM18#LI-REMOTEEqual Employment Opportunity StatementAll qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic as
protected by applicable law.Job candidates will not be obligated to
disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part
of the hiring process.PI175114759
Keywords: (ISC)2, Clearwater , Solutions Engineer, Engineering , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!