Associate Cloud Solutions Engineer
Company: Tech Data
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Overview:In this role you will be responsible for building,
packaging, and automating highly repeatable cloud centric
solutions. The Digital Solution team has a focus on identifying IT
problems that exist and designing cloud centric solutions to solve
those issues. You will work on a global team gathering requirements
from business leaders, partners, and end customers. The focus of
this job is automation and design. This role will be challenging as
these digital solutions often involve an anchor vendor such as AWS
or Microsoft Azure, while also including components from other
vendors such as open-source software, Veeam, NetApp, Red Hat, etc.
There will be complex issues and you must design for several
situations such as pure cloud, hybrid, multi-site across SMB and
Mid-Market customer bases.Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Design UI and customer workflows for procurement of solutions
- Outline and highlight use cases for customer and partner
- Package multi-vendor and open source components into repeatable
deployments using IAC templates (ARM/Cloud Formation) and config
management tools (Chef/Ansible/Terraform) (10%)
- Test deployments and functionality. Continue testing, creation
of testing scripts, automation of testing, and remediation of
- Direct interaction with architects, engineers, and c-level
leaders from vendors, partners, and internal teams. Goal is to
understand needs, capture requirements, define specs, and drive
answers to your questions. (5%)
- Ongoing support and enhancement of existing solutions
- Automation of repeatable tasks (PowerShell/Bash/CLI) (5%)Other
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Additional duties as assigned
- Meets attendance and punctuality standardsQualifications and
- 3 to 5 Years of relevant work experience.Education &
- Bachelor's Degree with Computer Sciences Field of Study
- Associate Degree with Computer Sciences field of study
- Other Education / Certifications:
Work Experience Working Conditions:
- Occasional non-standard work hours or overtime as business
- Some travel required.Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Able to execute instructions and to request clarification when
- Able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy
- Able to communicate clearly and convey necessary
- Able to create and conduct formal presentations.
- Able to interact effectively with all levels of
- Able to negotiate skillfully, promote/sell ideas persuasively,
and close transactions with mutually beneficial results.
- Possesses strong multi-cultural interpersonal skills.
- Possesses strong organizational and time management skills,
driving tasks to completion.
- Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when
faced with high workloads and deadlines.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Able to build solid, effective working relationships with
- Able to quickly learn new systems and technology.
- Able to use relevant computer system applications at an
advanced level.Cultural Competency Requirements:
- Within Tech Data diversity is one of our fundamental shared
values. We are a multi-cultural environment and we pride ourselves
on being a welcoming place of work where we celebrate inclusion and
champion people from a multitude of backgrounds. Join our team to
connect the world with the power of technology!Tech Data is a
federal contractor, subject to the mandatory vaccination and
masking requirements of Executive Order 14042. - Unless a medical
or religious accommodation is requested and approved, vaccination
for COVID-19 is a prerequisite for employment. - If you are offered
employment, you will have an opportunity to seek an exemption for
medical or religious reasons, and if established, a reasonable
accommodation will be made, subject to undue business burden. Tech
Data is an equal opportunity organization. We recruit, employ,
train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion,
creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any
other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local
Keywords: Tech Data, Clearwater , Associate Cloud Solutions Engineer, Engineering , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!