Digital Marketing Specialist
Posted on: November 5, 2018
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for developing content calendars, implementing and analyzing email marketing campaigns, creating and executing social media posts, and planning and executing event/association sponsorships. All marketing initiatives will adhere to the defined brand standards. *NOTE: This position is for our local office. Must live in the area or be willing to relocate. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Pardot: Design and implement automated drip campaigns to guide prospects through a content sales funnel. Generate client acquisition and manage lead generation activities through Pardot such as, contact forms, lead scoring, lead nurturing, prospect segmentation, automation rules, etc.
- Digital Marketing: Support the strategy, development, execution and optimization of digital efforts, including display advertising, mobile, SEM and SEO, Backlinking, etc.
- Content: Update and maintain content across various media channels. Develop monthly and quarterly content calendars and oversee / automate publishing. Create new content for all media platforms such as blogs, webinars, website updates, Linkedin, Twitter, etc. Attention to detail and hypersensitivity to grammar is extremely important.
- Social Media: Create and execute social media strategies for company on channels such as Linkedin and Twitter. Build community of followers.
- Data Analysis: Analyze results and create weekly and monthly reports to demonstrate the impact of the email, digital and social marketing campaigns. Provide go-forward recommendations for marketing campaign optimization.
- Events: Manage webinar registration process and coordinate hosting on GotoWebinar.com or similar platforms. Manage logistical planning of all tradeshows and conferences. Secure membership and leverage marketing opportunities available in relevant associations.
- Innovation: Research, report and deliver insight about emerging lead generation, digital marketing, social media solutions, and event/association sponsorships that can improve performance, processes, and brand awareness for our company. REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Digital Marketing or similar.
- Minimum 4 years of experience working in a Digital Agency setting or as an in-house Digital Marketer.
- Proven track record of creating and delivering marketing automation campaigns from strategy through execution and leveraging data to drive strategic direction and optimize marketing programs. Ability to problem solve and identify trends and extract insights from analytics and data. Portfolio demonstrating work, metrics, analytics and results will be required as part of the interview process.
- Strong copywriting, content development, and verbal communication skills required. Superior communication skills including the ability to express ideas in a clear, concise manner in written, visual / graphics, and verbal forms. Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- Exceptional project management skills. Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize, multitask, focus, and meet deadlines effectively. Self-motivated and ability to work independently.
- In-depth knowledge of and expertise with:
- SEO and PPC techniques
- Wordpress, CSS and HTML
- Google applications such as Adwords and Analytics
- Graphics and multimedia software and applications such as the Adobe Creative Suite
- Various social media platforms
- Knowledge of healthcare industry preferred WORK ENVIRONMENT This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK This is a full-time, exempt position. Days and hours of work are typically Monday through Friday based off a minimum forty (40) hour work week. TRAVEL Occasional travel may be required to local tradeshows and/or conferences. AAP/EEO STATEMENT This company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, this company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Keywords: Synzi, Clearwater , Digital Marketing Specialist, Advertising , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!