Marketing Automation Lead, Marketo
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Company DescriptionTeamViewer is a leading global technology
company that provides a connectivity platform to remotely access,
control, manage, monitor, and repair devices of any kind - from
laptops and mobile phones to industrial machines and robots.
TeamViewer proactively shapes digital transformation and
continuously innovates in the fields of Augmented Reality, Internet
of Things or Artificial Intelligence. Since the company's
foundation in 2005, TeamViewer's software has been installed on
more than 2.5 billion devices around the world. The company is
headquartered in G--ppingen, Germany, and employs around 1,500
people globally.Job DescriptionThe Marketing Automation Lead,
Marketo is a key contributor within the Marketing organization,
enabling the Global team to innovate and drive the TeamViewer
Demand Gen and digital communication strategy forward via the
utilization of Adobe Marketo.In this role you'll work closely with
the Marketing, Sales, Product and Corporate IT teams to ensure our
Marketo instance is operating at peak performance. This
professional will support the execution of email and Demand Gen
campaigns, identify market trends and best practices, facilitate
breakfix scenarios, and deliver recommendations on how to implement
the latest Marketo innovations in order to optimize the TeamViewer
technology stack.This role will be physically located in North
America, and work closely with our global Marketo SME (subject
matter expert) and Demand Gen teams throughout the world.What
- Support Senior Marketo Systems Admin with day-to-day
campaigns/tasks and long-term marketing projects.
- Build and deliver personalized, automated and dynamic email
programs in multiple languages.
- Trouble shoot issues, manage break-fix activities, and support
integrations involving Marketo.
- Manage program scoring and routing to deliver leads to
- Design and maintain Marketo performance dashboards as well as
- Conduct QA of complex campaigns within Marketo.
- Manage live event and webinar campaigns, including syncing,
scoring, and assigning leads.
- Manage templates (Marketo email and web forms), naming
conventions, folder structures and digital assets in Marketo and
- Maintain IT best practices, including data governance, security
controls, and overall platform maintenance.
- Work with the Web team to implement new technologies and
tracking across all web properties.
- Act as resource for TeamViewer and third-party resources on all
things related to Marketo and MS CRM campaign data.
- Train Marketing users on MA best practices and campaign
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 4-6 years working as a Marketo Practitioner or Administrator
(certification preferred, but not required)
- Working experience in Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics CRM
(preferred), specifically with campaign, lead and contact
- Hands-on program experience with Marketo (preferably in a
global or enterprise scale; B2B preferred)
- Experience collaborating with non-Marketing stakeholders (Sales
Ops, Product, IT Teams, etc.)
- An understanding of data workflows, architecture, field syncs,
campaign hierarchy, reporting and lead management
- Able to manage multiple priorities and projects in a fast-paced
environment, across multiple geos
- HTML experience (preferred) Additional Information
- Work location is remote
- Competitive compensation including stock-based options
- Flexible PTO and paid holidays
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Comprehensive Health insurance package including 100%
employer-paid medical coverage
- Up to 12 weeks of Parental Leave
- Basic Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, 100%
- Quarterly teambuilding events, leadership luncheons, and
companywide "All Hands" gatherings
- Open door policy and casual dress code
- We celebrate diversity as one of our core values. Join c-a-r-e
and lead change initiatives together with us!
Keywords: TeamViewer, Clearwater , Marketing Automation Lead, Marketo, Advertising , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!