Social Media Manager
Company: BodyHealth, LLC
Posted on: July 31, 2022
BodyHealth is a rapidly growing Nutritional Supplement company
based in Dunedin FloridaFor three years running, we have made it
onto the Inc 5000. We have moved into a larger facility to house
our growing operations and team and now, only a year later, we need
an even larger facility. We have broken into the retail channel and
are getting our products onto store shelves all over the US in 2022
and our eCommerce presence has increased in revenue by 3x. These
are just some of the exciting successes we have had, and we are not
To support our growth in multiple channels, we need an experienced
and professional Social Media expert who can work within our brand
guild to create organic growth and interest in the BodyHealth
brand. This person will be a vital member of our marketing team and
will help to build us into a top national brand.
We are looking for someone who is an experienced and established
Content Creator and Strategist who has worked with a product or
lifestyle brand in the Nutrition or Health and Fitness space.
REPORTS TO:This position will report directly to the Vice President
- Create strategies for graphical images and/or videos for
Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and any other social media and write
compelling content for them using defined keywords and calls to
action in order to get engagement.
- Strategize, build and maintain the social media content and
make sure it stays in line with BodyHealth as a lifestyle
- Work and plan with monthly "Themes" for created content
- Create the BodyHealth social media calendar and ensure that we
have our content planed out well ahead of time (at least 3
- Drive the organic growth of all of the BodyHealth social media
- Research industry-related topics and trends.
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing
- Work with other influencers to build strategic partnerships to
market our products.
- Analyze engagement data on all platforms and use it to focus
and strengthen your strategies.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have worked with success on a Health and Fitness or
- Ideally, you are a social media influencer in a space related
to health and fitness, nutrition or supplementation.
- Have 2-5+ years of previous experience in getting social media
engagement in the health space.
- You fully understand the differences in engagement strategies
between platforms and what will be different from one to the
- You have experience negotiating terms with influencers and
managing them to ensure an ideal representation of a product.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication
- Have a demonstrated record of success on all social media
platforms and driving engagement.
- Motivated, adaptable and able to work with little
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, growing company, able to adapt to
- Takes initiative and proactively looks for and suggests
- Extreme attention to detail.
- You are able to meet deadlines and create high quality content,
sometimes on a short timetable.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Starting salary will be $60,000 - $75,000 depending on
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Paid Time off
- Sick Days
- Discounts on entire line of BodyHealth Supplements.
Keywords: BodyHealth, LLC, Clearwater , Social Media Manager, Advertising , Dunedin, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!